18

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 15: Movie
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

" BITCH YOU DONT DO THAT YOU'RE REALLY STUPID" haechan yelled making us look at him.

" this is why i don't like horror movies" renjun said.

" IF YOUR TURN YOUR HEAD YOU'RE GOING TO GET THE D" jaemin yelled making him and donghyuck look at each other.

" that's so random.." mark said as jaemin looked at him in confusion.

" D stans for death you dirty minded bitch" jaemin threw popcorn at mark across the table.

" yah don't you throw food hyung will get mad at me you little shit" mark said.

" nah hyung loves us he wouldn't do that" jisung said.

" he just loves you dumbass" Haechan said.

" since when hyung loves us huh? Since when?" jeno said looking at the poor chick.

" yah y'all scaring jisungie" i said to them while standing up from my seat and went beside jisung and squished his cheeks.

" thanks noona.." jisung said

" Y'ALL SEE THIS?!" haechan said as they all nodded except for me, jisung and chenle.

" we can see it haechan no need to shout" renjun said as he covered his ears.

" and now who's loud.." chenle spoke up while he was eating his popcorn focusing on the movie.

__ -:- __

After the movie jaemin and renjun went to the kitchen and started to cook food since the others might burn the kitchen according to jaemin.

" areum you aren't going to burn the kitchen right?" jaemin asked.

" yeah why?"

" help us cook because it's hard to cook for eight people" renjun said as he was cutting some vegetables.

" oh okay" i said as i washed my hands.

They gave me a knife and a cutting board. They lead me to the table and i could see that this kitchen was clean as holy water.

" you know how to cut vegetables right?" renjun asked as i nodded.

Bitch what do you think i am five? I've been living like this for years since I've left korea.

" don't worry renjun i won't do something stupid. I can do this"

__ -:- __

" i can't do this.."

Renjun left me alone in the kitchen to fetch some ingredients that we don't have because mark said they have it but actually not having that ingredient and now I'm stuck here with jaemin on his phone and the guys are going crazy. Jisung and chenle are bickering haechan and jeno are being loud and oh this na fucking jaemin is on his phone not caring about his friends.