51

╔═══════════════╗
Short story
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

Okay story time. I recently received a call from my father and we spoke alot and this is what he told me.

" so how are you doing back there father??" i asked he was on the phone. I have my free time today so i decided to call him.

" you know the usual.. By the way did you know that ryu's parents got arrested for making ryu a toy to the plan. They also put ryu to a mental health center because she just experience trauma. I felt bad for the girl.." my father said. Well she just make me fall for their gain. I haven't spoke to her and i cant really trust her now.

To tell everything. Her family has been spying on me and they just made yena their alliance even before my father's disappearance. Yeah it was awful. I never knew that this has been all planned all along.

" she should have told me if she's really a friend.. I wanted to feel bad but from all the years i have been with her. Those years have been a joke.." i said.

My father on the otherhand was been very smart. He has bugs set all over the campus and the house. No ome knew that he hide underground the school and he only got out there during the night. He knew everything basically and I'm greatful for that. He was the one who set up the app for me to contact him and also know everything.

Johnny was also used by director kim. He joined them because he's a police and want to investigate. My father helped him from all those years to capture director kim through the number that johnny found. Even if director kim has a plan. My father has something better.

" why don't you visit her when you get home. Someday you'll able to get to forgive her" he said. Well it's true that i need to firhive her for what she did. She's also a victim of her parents. But it's not easy to forgive others especially when it was years of betrayal.

" okay.. How are you doing back there? Are they doing well??" i asked as i heard a laugh on the other side.

" you didn't told me that they are that entertaining. I'm watching over them like little kids and they are great too. They have learned so much and also i treated them like i treat you" my father said. Yeah those kids he was saging were grown ass men. I'm not even surprised.

" they have been a big help for the company and one of them even released a new invention. It sold millions" he said. I believe that was renjun. Oh how i missed them.

" yeah. One of the staff told me that." i said then i heard loud noise and shouting on the background.

" I've got to go.. They are here now and i have to teach them a new lesson" he said. I just laughed because i can imagine what was like in my father's situation.

"okay.. I'll see you soon.. Love you" i said.

" okay.. Love you too sweetie" he said as i hung up.

I bet my father i enjoying it back there. In a few months I'll be back in korea. I missed them.

__-:-__

Just a short story :>

Okay bye now

_popo