16

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 13: Together
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

I came to the gate while stares and constant whispers around me. It must be because I'm with the guys. They are talking and fooling around making the students turn their heads to us. I'm don't like attention like this, I'm fine with them hanging out and stuff but if this is keep on going I'm better with normal guys.

" it's the new freshman that the campus is talking about, the pretty one who hangouts with the Ir-regular club."

" yeah i heard she's in the club she's not just hanging out"

" oh well i pray for her soul because the last time they had a girl member you know what happens"

" right... No one knows what happened to that girl. She just suddenly disappeared"

I made my way to the building leaving the guys shouting my name. I don't want to hear rumors like that especially when they are talking about our club. I may not know anything about this girl of the other past cases that they've done but i know that they all lead to a dead end. They told me that so i have to believe in it.

As i reached my class i went to my seat and sat down putting my airpods in and listen to music while i wait for class to start.

After a while i saw jaemin come inside and sat on his seat he was talking to be but i couldn't hear him because of the airpods plugged into my ear. I removed them the same time he was done talking.

" what did you say?" i asked him.

While he saw the airpods on my hands. He sigh in relief and looked infront and pretend he said nothing to me.

" it's nothing.." he said

After that Professor moon came inside of the room. He put his things on his desk and looked at us.

" ok we have nothing else to do than start a new lesson so yall shut up and let me do the talking because if i ask you a question you'll probably don't want to answer it or you just don't care" he said as he started to wrute something on the board.

The classes went faster than i expected and it's time to head to the club building and do our shits.

Jaemin and i walked together this time. It's so weird when he actually waited for me when i took so long packing up my thibgs earlier. Usually when that happens it's either tell me he'll be off or just left me there.

" some kid just went missing over the weekend and mark was trying to get information about this kid but turns out he came back this morning and got to school." he explained.

" that's peculiar" i said

" totally peculiar.." he said as he stopped his tracks and pointed infront.

It was a guy carrying a person on his shoulder. We ran towards it but when he took a turn he was gone the second we arrived. We looked to our left and right but there isn't a clue where the guy would went.

" i swear i saw someone.." jaemin said.

" me too.." i said as someone hold my shoulder i grabbed his arm and held it tightly. I faced him as i only saw jeno whining in pain.