46

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 41: chairman
╚═══════════════╝

-
Seo;Johnny

" what do you mean they are in danger??" i said as he turn his back on me.

" the one you are looking for is not in there.." he said. My eyes widen as i was shocked.

" the red folder.. Is not inside of that thing son.." he said as he went through on his table and got something.

" I'm not crooked as you may see because I'm only forty five young man.. Like what i told you i haven't been outside of the gates and been living here since like forever that i, myself, felt i am very old." he said as he held my hand and placed something on my palm.

" i think this is what you have been looking for.. " he said as he gave me a red cd case.

" i have this for half of my life and i think it's time to show it to the world what these is all about.." he said as he smiled at me.

" how do you know.." i said as he looked at me.

" well like most teenager said.. I have my ways.." he said.

" you should be going your friends are now escaping from here.. " he said as bowed at him and placed the case on my coat.

" oh and tell areum.. That his father is fine.."

__-:-__

Huang;Renjun

I can see jeno, chenle and jaemin running to the gate and yuta behind them.

" hurry up! " i yelled as i can spot the guards chasing them.

Jeno was the first one to board followed by jaemin and chenle and the last one is yuta hyung.

We drove off and the guards are shooting us from the back.

" where's johnny?" taeyong asked.

" i don't know where he went he never came back" yuta explained as we pass by the main entrace of the school. As we got there we saw johnny running outside and being chased by soldiers.

" Wait THERE'S JOHNNY!" yuta said as he pointed at him. Baekhyun stop as we opened the gate for him. Johnny hyung go in and we drove off.

" is everyone alright??" Baekhyun hyung asked at they all nodded.

" what do we do now.." haechan said as they are all silent.

" well.." johnny hyung was trying to speak as he was looking something from his coat. He showed us a red cd cover.

" a man gave it to me.. He was living down there since forever.. He knew who i am.. What i was doing and what i came for.." he explained.

" wait that man gave that to you? How can we are sure that is the thing we are looking for??" yuta spoke.

" i trust him.. " johnny said

To be honest.. If we really thought that the folder we are looking for is inside of the old building then the guys found it but there is no such thing was inside of that building.