21

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 18: Neh
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

I was picking my outfit for my 'date' with renjun and i can't find an outfit to wear. Whatever I'll just wing it.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my purse renjun is waiting for me for five minutes already. I'm embarrassing myself.

I went down stairs and went out of the door. I saw a car parked infront of our gate i knocked on the window and it rolled down revealing a renjun on the driver's seat.

" get in" he said as i sat next to him and closed the door.

"sorry for being late" i said as he fixed his mirror.

"that's fine i just got here just now" he said i looked at him in a confusing manner.

" you said you're already here like ten minutes ago" i said.

" well i lied and I'm sorry" he said as we drove off. He played some tunes while we are heading to the oceanarium.

" is this your car renjunie?" i asked him.

" renjunie huh?" he said in a teasing way.

" hey I'm asking you" i said

" it's a gift from my uncle a year ago" he said.

After a few chutchats here and there we already at the place. I was about to get out until renjun opened the door for me.

" thanks" i said as he smiled at me.

" welcome my lady" he said. We walked near the entrance and i was amazed at how beautiful it is. It's like an indoor garden.

" I'll just going to get tickets I'll be right back" renjun said as i sat down.

I looked at the flowers infront of me and smelled it. Roses. I lift my head up and i saw a man standing on the other side across me wearing an all black outfit. Sunglasses, mask and a cao coveribg his head and he was holding a file in his hands. I tilt my head and a bunch of people came by blocking my view. The people walked inside and the man was gone.

I swear i saw that man staring at me.

Renjun came to me holding the tickets as i looked at him he frowned.

" what's wrong areum?" he asked.

" oh it's nothing" as i smiled at him.

" ok come on let's go" he said as he grabbed my arm and we went inside.

As we got inside renjun and i explored the whole aquarium filled with cool fishes and bright corals but then again i saw the man standing across me few meters away holding that file i didn't look away but then renjun called.

" areum?" he said i looked at him and he has this worried face.

" are you ok?" he asked i looled back at the man and he was gone.

" yeah.. I think so" i replied.

" let's get going then" renjun said as we went to another place. This time renjun forced me to get inside of the aquarium. It's like those illusions that when a glass dome was inside of the aquarium. So as i got there renjun took out his camera and took a picture at me amazed by the fishes inside.

hide° NCT DREAMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें