30

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 26: blockbuster
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

"wake up areum!!" i woke up from sleep. I was looking around until i saw my mom infront of me.

" why are you waking me up. It's saturday today.." i said. She grabbed something from the floor and gave it to me. It's a invitation.

" your school is going to held the annual ball for alumni of our year!" i opened the invitation and she was right. It is going to be held on the school grounds in a month so it's going to be the grandest reunion of the year.

" i just wanted to tell you that everyone is invited as long as they went there in the past years " she told me as she was getting excited about the whole thing.

I don't have that much of a thrill in this ball specifically since it's going to be adults.

" that's great mom.. " i said as i smiled at her.

" this is going to be so fun.. " she said as she was heading out of my room.

Now I'll get some rest-

RIIINGGGG~

my phone ringed as i was going to bed. I grabbed my phone as i answered my phone.

. . .

Areum:
What?!

Jisung:
oh I'm sorry noona- I'll just call later-

Areum:
wAIT!! is this jisung??

Jisung:
Yes noona. I just wanted to tell you that me and the other hyungs are going to see a movie want to come??

Areum:
I'm still in bed thou-

Chenle:
AREUMM NOONA PLEASEUE COME THE HYUNGS - AGHK-

Areum:
Wait hello???

Mark:
YAHHH!!

Areum:
Hello???

Areum:
You guys there???

Jisung:
nOOONA HELPPP!!

. . .

The call ended. What just happened?

That's weird. Whenever jisung calls me he usually said he's hungry or wanted me to go with him and eat. Maybe they are teasing each other again. You know guys.

I went to the shower and took a bath. Then i got dressed and went down to get something to eat. Then i saw doyoung eating while looking at his phone.

" morning doyoung.." i said to him as i was looking for food. " good morning areum." he said. I grabbed a plate from the cupboard then placed the bread on it.