44

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 39: welcome back
╚═══════════════╝

-
Lee;Minhyung

" fuck"

You know those times that we are panicking because something might happen to someone but then they got home safe and felt relieved. Yeah i wish that was a moment that we feel now.

Areum is no where to be found and we can't even track her phone. The caller who called told us we need to find a red folder. Baekhyun hyung got a map that areum left in his house. Apparently they are about to get there but then forgot.

" what should we do?" i asked as Baekhyun marked something on the map. He put a circle on the fountain.

" that is the entrance of the underground tunnel. And the whereabouts of the file is on the abandoned building.." he told us.

" wait the abandoned building? No one has ever dared to get there i swear." renjun told us.

" well yeah until areum got this map and also other instructions. She didn't told me everything but i think it was on her phone because all of the information was on her notes. " baekhyun said.

" so we will go to the abandoned building?" jisung asked as bekhyun hyung nodded.

" it is going to be so risky but we have to do it. "

__-:-__

We all decided to plan the whole thing the same day and then go there the next day.

Me and haechan didn't go to the university because we file a leave. Renjun and jisung also didn't went to their classes that leaves jeno, chenle and jaemin on the school to investigate the fountain.

We can see everything they saw with the help of areum's inventions that she also left in hyungs house.

" what can you see guys?" i asked through the microphone.

" it is true there was a secret door. How come we didn't noticed it?" chenle said.

" but wait it is locked." jaemin said.

We looked at Jeno's monitor and there was no one near the fountain but them.

" well it was just a padlock nothing too special about it. " haechan said.

" do you guys detect something that will set an alarm on it? " jaemin asked as baekhyun hyung  went to the other computer to check.

" no you guys are good to go.." he said.

Then they all went back to their classes.

__-:-__

As jeno, jaemin and Chenle's classes went by they went to where we are and got a little meeting with us

" the plan is simple and all you need to do is listen to the earpiece that we will give to you guys" baekhyun said as we nodded.

hide° NCT DREAMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें