Sequel? PLEASE READ

I have been thinking and maybe i should make a sequel of hide. Though there might be some changes from it for the second book since the ending of hide was a bit uhmmm... Yeah alot possibilities can occur like for example with areum.

if she didn't chose haechan or she chose renjun instead or having another member be with her. I just think having that kind of ending in the first part of the book and adapting it to the sequel can make the story a little off for me. ( not hating on hyuck or anything)

I just think if she didn't have a boyfriend or someone then it would be easier for me to write alot of stories about it than having a partner with her all the time.

If i ever stick to the original plan then i might come up with a moment where she's with haechan then i will try to come up with stories or a twist to it so that i can stick to the original plan.

I will decide on it if i ever publish the sequel, I will be adding a little message on the first chapter of the sequel on what was the decision and plot I'm about to come up so stay tuned for that!

I didn't thought of writing a sequel like after i finished hide since i wanted it to kinda like finish it BUT an idea came to me and i think it would be great for a sequel!

There's this hope that i can make a second part of the book but it will be a challenge since i will be fast forwarding the time in the sequel and also big changes from each character. So BE PREPARED.

I will add additional characters to it and thought it would be fun like what i did to ryu and rafaela. ( still felt bad when i just did ryu dirty when I intended to make her a GOOD friend of areum but ended up as a villain lol)

The codes and users are plays an important role in the sequel so if you haven't knew them you can go back to to a couple of chapters in here. It's just for a heads up :>

I was really happy about the support you guys gave me and i wish you can continue it until the sequel is out.

STREAM RIDIN AND KICK IT GUYS! 💕

Today is dreams comeback so let's support the dream until the end. They already surpassed 500,000 preorders for like what 2 weeks?! THEY DESERVE MORE! And I'm so happy that mark is back with the dreams. Though when i think of it him being active with three groups.. That's tiring and can be bad for him if sm don't manage it well. Anyways give them love and support. We can't let them down! 💕🌱💗💚💗💞🌱

_popo