39

Lee;Minhyung

Today is the annual ball. Me and the guys are setting up our gears as renjun and jisung are working on the computer to be our eyes and ears.

" can you guys hear me?" renjun tested our ear piece as jeno responded to them.

" yes loud and clear" he said.

" i can't believe that areum is not here.. I hope she will be fine" hyuck said as i put on my glasses.

" she's still at the hospital i think. She will be fine" jaemin replied.

Jaemin was visiting her for us. He was checking if she was doing well. He does this secretly since we aren't allowed to visit her according to her mom.

" wait areum just woke up" chenle spoke as he was on his phone.

" what do you she just woke up?" jeno said. As chenle gave us his phone. It was areum and she was in canada while holding a smootie.

" 'it's good to be back from canada' it captioned" chenle read.

" i just checked her two days ago she shouldn't be flying or even walking from a month rest" jaemin said.

"well that means she left us.." chenle said. We are speaking to our mics that we forgot that renjun and jisung can hear us.

" NOONA LEFT KOREA?!" it was jisung who just screamed from our ears.

" lower down your voice jisung" i said to him.

It was upsetting for me and also the guys because we believe she wouldn't leave and stay here with us but things suddenly changed. I felt betrayed and awful.

We just stand there looking like fools until hyuck left the room leaving me, jeno, chenle and jaemin. Jaemin sat on the chair as he was stressed out. Chenle was also quite as well as jeno.

I can't let my team be like this. We need to be strong today and now we felt weak for a girl that made us felt a better version of our selves left the country.

" this is not right.." jaemin whispered as he was still sitting on the chair.

" I'll go get hyuck. The mission will continue. We can do this guys.." i said as i ran out of the room.

I went to where hyuck would probably be and as i got there he was sitting on the chair watching the stars shine. I got closer to him and i saw his tears flowing down like a stream.

" why would she do that.. " hyuck said.

" hyuck.." i tried to speak to him.

" i hate this.. I fucking hate all of this!" he said as he stood up from his seat.

" calm down hyuck. We'll talk about this later. We need to focus now" i said to him. As he wiped his tears away.

" i don't want to believe in this bullshit"

__-:-__