42

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 37: a team
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

" I'm so glad that we decided to spend the day off today" mark said as they are lying down on the floor while the others are in the couch.

" I'm so happy baekhyun hyung was there to save us" jisung said as he was infront of the fan.

" yah jisung give us some air will yah" chenle said as he pushed jisung.

It was supposed to be cold but it was so hot right now. Is this the result of climate change. I stood up from my seat and went upstairs. I want to change my clothes or maybe go to a cooler place.

We are waiting for baekhyun to come since he fetch taeyong and jaehyun but since he was taking too long i decided to went upstairs.

As i opened a door and opened the lights it was a bedroom for like guests. I guess this is where i will sleep if ever i spend the night here. I opened the fan and lay on the bed. My back is filled with sweat so i decided to take my top off and change into a new one.

No one was around so i didn't bother locking the door.

I'm not feeling comfortable with this state. So i didn't put my new top yet because i felt so hot but i didn't knew what will happen next will be the most embarrassing moment of my life.

" areum where are you.. Baekhyun hyung is already her-" he was at the door looking at me while i dead ass looked at myself and covered my bare skin with my shirt.

" yah! DONGHYUCK!" i shouted as i heard another voice.

" what is taking you so long!" he said as hyuck was trying to get out of the room but he was pushed by two guys.

" GET OUT!" hyuck said as renjun and jaemin saw me. I immediately put on a shirt and went closer to them and closed the door.

That was stressful. I'm never going to faced them now.

Somehow baekhyun knocked on the door and asked me if something happened. So I opened it and i told him it was nothing.

" you sure? Renjun, hyuck and jaemin just went down the stairs as i got home" he said.

" yeah that's nothing" i said. Thank God they don't saw me naked. I'm going to lock my door from now on.

As me and baekhyun went down stairs i saw the guys in the living room. Hyuck, renjun and jaemin can't even looked at me for a long period.

" areum!" jaehyun called he gave me a hug.

" jaehyunie! God i missed you" i said as taeyong moved next to me and gave me a tight hug.

" sorry if i didn't told the whole thing" he said as he let go. " it fine. The important part is we all knew it" i said.

" should we be working now?" taeyong asked as baekhyun gathered all of us.

" let's go if you guys need to get moving"

We went to a special place outside of the house. It is at the back of the house surrounded with plants. As baekhyun pressed some buttons a door opened letting a staircase down with lights from below and above.

" it's so scary when it didn't have lights on that's why i put it everywhere" he said as he went down first followed by taeyong and jaehyun then everyone else.

Jisung came to me while we are at the very back of the guys.

" what happened to the four of you noona?" he asked as he was pertaining to me, jaemin, renjun and hyuck.

" it was nothing" i said as i went next to baekhyun. He was infront as i went beside him.

" are you sure nothing happened?" he asked quietly as i nodded.

" positive" i said as i couldn't get that pixture out of my mind. It was chotic.

As we got down we are all awed in its structure.

" it's not done yet but it can function perfectly" baekhyun said as we all looked at this futuristic mancave that i didn't even know baekhyun has.

" hyung since went do you have this?" chenle asked as i touched the table with the giant monitor infront.

" five years ago? I didn't plan to have this since i have no idea what to do but then my mom said i should get one since areum has one like this" he explained.

" but mine is nothing compared to a cave like this" believe me but the height and built of this is nothing compared to what i have back home. I only have a small lab with sorts of techy things but this.. Is like an underground spy room that only baekhyun knew.

" hey jaemin you said you've been in areum's lab right?" baekhyun said as they all looked at jaemin.

" yeah it was totally nothing like this" he said as he looked at me.

" oh then mom is probably jealous of areum" baekhyun said as he continued.

" wait jaemin already went there?" taeyong asked me as him and yuta are beside me.

" yeah we did a project together" i said as taeyong looked forward.

__-:-__

" when are we going to start?" yuta asked as baekhyun had all the things planned out.

" areum had only a week and two days left" baekhyun said as he was pertaining to my leave.

" wait what do you mean she has a week??" renjun spoke as they were all confused at what baekhyun said. I didn't told them about that.

" wait y'all didn't know?" baekhyun said as they all looked at me wanting to give them answers.

" I'll move out of korea after that. I didn't want to talk about it at first that's why i went to baekhyun to ask for help but now all of you knew it so.." that's that.

" you aren't going to be back after that?" jaemin asked as i nodded.

They fell in silence. It's hard for me to decide since i know I'll miss you guys.

__-:-__

I'm sorry if i haven't updated my schedule in school is so hectic. The following week will be more chaotic and i don't think i can update because of the our "hell week" thank you!

Thank for those who read my stories I'm glad that people are interested in this book

_popo