4

╔═══════════════╗
Chapter 2: Found
╚═══════════════╝

-
Choi;Areum

I was about to try and crack the password but then our professor arrived. I quickly packed my laptop and took out a notebook and a pen.

" good morning class I am Professor Moon.. Moon Taeil.. I guess today we have a new student which i believe she's from canada" the professor said as he describe me.

Shit i hate going up front.

" please introduce yourself new student" he called  me out and i stood up.

I went infront and everybody is looking at me.

" hello.. My name is Choi Areum nice to see you i hope we all get along" i said as the professor clapped his hand followed by the students.

" welcome Areum to Hankook i hope you'll enjoy it here" he said as i went back to my seat.

I saw the cold guy beside me looked at me with his eyebrows crossed.

Wonder what his problem.

" anyway pull out a piece of paper and a pen we're going out.." he said.

__ -:- __

First and second period went longer than expected specially when professor moon had to asked us what is technology and no one answered.

I'm taking a break now since our teacher in third period is absent.

Some of the students went out of the room and others stayed to talked to their friends.

I pulled out my laptop again and opened the app.

I still notcied that the guy next to me haven't left. I thought he was going to leave when they said that third period is canceled.

" how did you get that app.." someone spoke up and it made me looked at the guy beside me.

He was looking at me while he was holding his phone.

" why would i tell you that?" i said as i went back and faced my screen.

I typed in a bunch of possible passwords but it didn't opened. I can still feel his eyes fixed into me and it's making me feel uncomfortable and at the same time annoyed at him.

" give me the microchip.. " he spoke up again but this time it made me look at him in confusion.

Is he the one that i bumped into earlier?

" i bumped into you earlier wasn't it?" he said

I took out the microchip from my pocket and hand it over to him. Then he put it into a a clear case and placed it inside his bag. He grabbed his phone, stood up and went out of the room.

What's with that guy..

He made me question about alot of things, why dis he looked at me like that. Why did he asked about the app, does he have one? And what's in that microchip. Does that contain a program that will be useful?

There's so much i wanted to asked but at the same time i couldn't.

I packed my stuff because i heard my stomach growl. The food here better be good or I'll just stick to making my own food instead.