24

Lee;Minhyung

"Hey mom when will you guys come back?" i asked them while they are about to go outside of the house.

" don't worry we'll be back before you know it. Your hyung is here to take care of you okay?" my mom replied giving me a peck on the cheeks.

" I'll make sure mark will eat my food" taeyong hyung said as our mom smiled at us.

" we should go we don't want to miss our flight" dad said as he gave us one last hug before they go. Mom and dad went to their car and drove off leaving us waving at the while they drift off from our sight.

The following day became the worst day of my life...

" hyung! We need to ho there now!!" i begged taeyong to take us to the hospital because the plane that mom and dad where in crashed on the sea while they are on board.

" ok let's go!" taeyong hyung drove to the hospital where the victims where. We searched for them floor by floor but then a doctor came by looking for relatives of our parents.

" come with me.." he said in a sad tone.

As he guided us to the room i saw two persons covered in a white sheet. I can't be them..

The doctor pulled put the sheet revealing our parents. They are gone.

" im sorry we tried to revived them but they didn't make it" the doctor said as i went to them hugging both of my parents as hyung tried to comfort me.

__ -:- __

Huang;Renjun

" i hate my life.." i was in my bedroom locking myself up for the nth time while my parents are bickering about money.

Yes money. We have money but it was all spent by my reckless parents. So now I've got to work my butt to go to a university.

Today was the day I'm going to have this test to get my scholarship and I was really nervous that i might not go in. I should think more positively but nah fuck my life.

Later that day i got an email from the university. It approved my scholarship and I'm finally going to be a university student along with minhyung. I hope he also got his..

I went out of my room and sneaked out of the house. My parents are still bickering and i just want to get out of this hell hole. I went to the park to clear my head until i saw a guy standing. Hands on his phone, got that high class shoes and shirt. With a gold watch on his wrist and his hair is styled up.

I looked nothing like that. I'm just in my jeans and hoodie. He looked arrogant because he was talking into his phone just now and he threw it on the ground.

That precious phone..

He looked at me standing a few meters from him. He picked up his phone from the ground and walked away with that sour face plastered.

He might be studying into our school since i saw him wearing a highschool id lace which is similar to mine.

I sat down on the bench and watched the beautiful sky.

I felt guilty when i just called that boy arrogant.

__ -:- __

Lee;Jeno

I'm at my sister's funeral. She died due to an accident. I wish i protected her somehow. I didn't know that this will happen in the first place i was shocked and at the same time i was scared. I'm prettu sure this isn't any accident. Someone tried to kill my sister.