The BFF

You were not able to sleep all night and then when you finally did, your buzzing vibrating phone woke you up. You as about the shoot all the dirty language you know at the person who called and when you saw 'Chungha' flashing on the screen, all the anger drifted away.

"Chungha!!" You picked up right away.

"I'm back!" She said excitedly. Hearing her voice made all your emotions burst out at once and you broke down, weeping.

"Why why why... Why are you crying like that." Chungha freaked out on your reaction. You couldn't answer her question, all you knew was your tears uncontrollably falling down your cheeks down your neck.

"I'm at the airport, I'll taxi to your place now. Wait for me. Okay? Don't do anything reckless." She said restlessly and she hung up on you.

Chungha is the only person you told about your contract marriage with Jungkook. She is your best friend and she is the only person you can trust with a secret. She is a choreographer for many pop idols and the last few years she spends most of her time overseas working on choreography for idols and guest teaching at dance schools all over the wold. She seldom return to Korea now, she spends most of her time overseas.

Soon, the doorbell rang and you welcomed Chungha into the house. She dashed into the study room where Jungkook was working.

"What did you do to Y/N. Why was she crying?" Chungha asked demanding.

"Hey... Chungha. What's wrong? I. What?" Jungkook said.

"What did you do to Y/N? Why the first thing she did was cry when I called her. What have you done? Did you cheat on her?" Chungha exclaimed.

"Cheat on her? I would never do such a thing." Jungkook said with his shocking eyes wide open.

"Chungha, calm down." You stood between her and Jungkook. You were afraid she would be the one doing something reckless instead.

"Sorry." Chungha apologised to Jungkook, after I explained everything to her.

Jungkook sighed, "Do you think that low of me? Chungha."

"Actually, yes." Chungha nodded. And you couldn't help but chuckle at her statement. Jungkook looked at her and trying to hold his anger back as he knew she was your best friend.

"I just remembered I have a business meeting today. You two catch up" Jungkook suggests.

You know he could have just worked at home during weekends but he just wanted to give you some space so I could talk to your best friend.

'Thanks charming.' You said in my heart. He kissed you on the cheek and left the house to you and Chungha alone.

After the door is shut silent. Chungha looked at you seriously.

"You know you can't fall for him right." Chungha said.

"Yes. I know." 

"You know whatever he's doing. He's just trying to get into your head. Right."

"Yes."

"You know this is just a game he's playing. Right."

"Yes."

"Good. I thought I left you alone with him for too long. You forgot."

"I haven't."

"Good. I will keep reminding you from now."

You snugged into her shoulder and closed your eyes to feel her presence and to make sure you were not dreaming. She patted lightly on your head.

"I know he is the prince charming. The whole package. The handsome face, the crazy wealth and the caring character. But the last thing I want for you is to get hurt by this asshole. Do you know that? You cannot fall for him. You understand me?" Chungha warned you again in a serious face.

"Yes."

You and Chungha spent talked about spent the rest of the day at home talking about everything and anything. It has been a while since you last talked to her like that. 

She talked non stop about her adventures and experiences in the past year. The students she met and the talent she sees in them. Everything helping her to test her limits and overcoming every obstacle she faces.

You are very happy for her. Being able to chase her dreams and do something she loves. you are also very proud of her achievements. Even though she was not an idol, she had many fans cheering on her.

After your long heart-to-heart conversation. You called uber to send her home. You are very grateful for her coming directly from the airport to you. You tidied the place after your little reunion with cans of beer and snacks when you heard the door open and Jungkook's silhouette appeared from the cracks of the opening door.

You threw your arms around his neck and gave him a small butterfly kiss on his lips. He was startled at first but he closed his eyes and kissed you back.

"Thank you." You told him sincerely.

"For what?" He said with a puzzled face.

"For everything." You dug my head into his wide chest to feel his warmth and smell the sea breeze scent of his cologne. After all this time, it was still like the first day you met him.

It felt like yesterday.

Chungha, you really want to tell her know what she meant. You know there is something you cannot do. But you also know there is one thing you cannot control no matter how hard you try.

This one thing you cannot control is your heart. And you are falling... The only thing you hope for is you will not fall too hard. And if you do, you hoped that Chungha will be there at the deepest abyss to help you return to the ground from the most painful heartbreak. 

A/N::: 
Chungha is one of my favorite solo artist.... 😜😜💜💜😘😘