The Bait

You spent the past two weeks receiving flowers every day.

After Siwon left the company, Namjoon gave him his room. Now, thanks to your ex-husband, your room looks like a greenhouse.

You are starting to have more inventory then the florist. You feel like you are a gardener instead of a fashion designer. And all the flowers around you are making you sneeze every now and then. And whatever that Jeon Jungkook trying, he is getting on your nerves. And you cannot stand him any further.

You stomped into Namjoon's office, placed your hands on his table and leaned forward on your hands and looked at him. You are very reluctant to do what you planned to do, but you had to. You closed your eyes and paused before you are able to continue. Namjoon sat back leaning on his armchair and waited for you to say whatever you needed to, because your face looked dead serious.

"Give me his number." Done. You finally said it. You do not know why it is so difficult for you to say it. But somehow you managed.

"Who's number?" Namjoon asked. You starred at him furiously. He god damn knew who you were referring to, but he just had to make sure. And he just had to mock you.

"I just need to confirm, if not I might give you the wrong one." He tried to act innocent with his dimple smile but he failed. You can see through his mischief. He is making fun of you.

"Voldermort. Your GOLDEN MAKNAE BABY. The one and only. Jeon, freaking, Jungkook. Now you know who. Give me his number." You said while trying to control your temper at your boss who was obviously trying to test your limits. Namjoon laughed at your reaction. "Stop laughing, Namjoon. I need it before he turns my room into a garden."

Namjoon burst out laughing and scribbled numbers on a post it which he handed to you. "Thank you, boss"

"And why don't you have his number, baby girl." Namjoon asked in between his giggles.

"Because I canceled my phone. I only have you and Jin." You told him. As he does not have any signs of stopping his laughs and so you left him to laugh alone. "I will just leave and not disturb you laughing. Please continue to laugh."

You smiled fraudulently and closed the door of his office leaving him laughing hilariously. You walked back to your room while still hearing his laughs behind you.

Really, you should have asked Jin. Why did you have to go to the mischievous leader? Why did you give him a chance to mock you? You returned to your office and looked at the piece of paper Namjoon gave you. Should you call? Or should you not call?

You decided put the post in paper aside the table and continued with your work for the day. Ignoring it for the time being until it was nearly time for your day to end. You looked at the pink post it which had a series of numbers on it and you picked up your phone and typed the numbers in before your hesitation gets to you again.

You heard the tone sounded several times before his voice answered your call. "Hello."

You used to call him Charming. Now, you are suddenly at lost of words at what you should call him. You suddenly froze in a total lost of words.

"Y/N? Is it you?" Jungkook said before you even said anything.

You have no idea why you did what you did next but the next thing you did was you hung up on him. He did not even have your new number. And you haven't even spoken anything. You looked at your phone and tears started to form. Why did he know it was you?

Your phone flashed and he called you back. You looked at the phone but you just did not know what to say to him so you choose to ignore his call, waiting for it to drop to voicemail.