The Past

On the news. There was Jungkook and an unknown woman with her head on your husband's shoulders. You looked at the picture unable to believe what you just saw.

You were married to Jungkook for two years but you were never seen in public, there was never a picture of you leaked to the press. Jungkook has used his influence to suppress all the media on his marriage and more importantly your identity. The public only had an announcement from Jeon Corporation that the CEO Jeon Jungkook is married. Not even a name was mentioned. How on earth did this happen?

How in hell did this woman get on the press with YOUR husband?

Who is she? You asked yourself.

Jungkook peeked at your phone while you was scrolling down the online newspapers.

"Jealous? Princess." He said.

"No." You replied calmly. "You know, Charming. If this your plan to make me jealous," you threw your arms over his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "You failed."

"No affairs. I promise." Jungkook assured you.

"It wouldn't be an affair if we're divorced." You tried to attack him with words.

"Do you really want to divorce me?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course not. You are my walking ATM. Remember?" You pressed your lips on his prevent the continuation of the subject. 

You went to work that day and the whole office is talking about this woman whose face cannot be seen with Jeon Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook got married for two years and we never saw a picture of his wife."

"Is this the mysterious wife?"

"Maybe it's an affair. Jungkook had been so protective of his wife."

"That doesn't make sense. If he's protective of his wife, why affair."

"Maybe he got bored."

"Rich men can't be satisfied with one, can they?"

"Yes." You quietly replied in your head. Namjoon hovered over the Nayeon's shoulder to look at the news on her browser which was showing Jungkook's news.

"This is interesting..." He said behind her which scared the hell out of her. You looked at them jump at Namjoon's presence.

"ARGH!!" She screamed and the rest of the people went back to work when they realized Namjoon was spying on them. He is actually quite intimidating if he puts on a stern face. Or a smiling face which you can't tell if he was actually smiling or not.

'Thank you.' You said unsoundly to Namjoon.

He's lips moved saying 'you're welcome' to you.

***TWO DAYS BEFORE***

"There's a woman at the reception who said she wanted to see you. And She has no appointment" Jungkook's secretary Sana said cautiously because Jungkook does not normally meet people without appointments. Sana was afraid Jungkook might blame her for even asking.

"Send her away. I believe I have said before all meetings need appointments." Jungkook continue to focus on his computer and replying to emails. 

"She said if we give you this, you will see her." Sana hands Jungkook a star shaped diamond pendant. Jungkook takes one glance at the pendant and immediately recognizes it and changes his tone.

"Bring her in." Jungkook told Sana.

A woman wearing a revealing one piece dress comes into Jungkook's office. She took off the sunglasses she was wearing. Jungkook does not even need to look to know she was approaching because she made loud noises with her heels. Sana who was leading her in quietly sneaked out of the door and leaving them alone. She wondered who this woman is and why Jungkook agreed to see her when she did not have an appointment, because he normally does not entertain people without an appointment.

"What is it, Lisa." Jungkook said without even looking.

"You might be able to fool the world. But I know you. Your marriage has to be a fake." She said without doubt.

"Why does everybody think they know me now?" Jungkook asked and removed his glasses and tilted his head from side to side to stretch his neck.

Lisa sprinted across the room and attempted to kiss Jungkook. He pushed her away and said "I am a married man, Lisa."

"You are going to divorce her anyway. Now that I am back." Lisa said to him confidently as she flings her arms around his neck.

"But I don't do affairs, love. You should go." Jungkook pushed her away.

"What about giving me a ride back?" Lisa said.

"Fine." Jungkook agreed. Jungkook went to the basement carpark with Lisa where Jimin was waiting and then, she slipped and fell. Jungkook supported her and her head landed on Jungkook's shoulder. 

"Thank you." Lisa said. As she balances herself with her crazy high heels. 

"Send her home." Jungkook told Jimin where he nodded and opened the door for Lisa to sit in. Unexpected by the two, Lisa did as she was told. Jimin looked at Jungkook with a puzzled look. Lisa was not normally the person like that. Jungkook knew there was probably a chase to her actions.

When Lisa returned to the hotel. She called an unknown man.

"Did you get a good picture?" She asked smiling slyly.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

Namjoon went back to his office and texted Jungkook.

Namjoon: Hey. Kookie. Is that...Lisa?

Jungkook: Yes.

Namjoon: She's back?

Jungkook: Yes.

Namjoon: Are you and Lisa back together?

Jungkook: NO

Jungkook: No affairs. I promise Y/N.

Namjoon: Are you going to divorce?

Namjoon waited for Jungkook's reply. But after a few hours he didn't receive any more feedback from Jungkook. Desperately, he texted the eldest.

Namjoon: Hyung, Lisa's back.

Jin: I'm rooting for my baby with Y/N.

Jin: Lisa is not right for him

Namjoon: I am just not feeling it.

Jin: So?

Jin: All it matters is the ending.

Jin: It's going to be Jungkook and Y/N.

Jungkook looked at his phone unsure of how to reply Namjoon's question. He closed the conversation with Namjoon and opened another one with Jimin

Jungkook: Jimin hyung. I need to know how the picture got to the press.

Jimin: I'm on it already.

Jungkook: You know me.

Jimin: I just got it out of the chief editor of  the newspaper.

Jimin: He doesn't know the source.

Jimin: He said an anonymous person sent it to his email.

Jimin: I'm asking the security to give me footage of the carpark at the moment.

Jimin: I'll let you know if I find anything.

Jungkook: Keep me informed

A/N:

Another storyline.... I hope it's not getting too complicated... Two history coming to haunt the present.