The Chase

You continued to drive until you heard Jimin's voice on the speaker of your car. "Y/N. Can you hear me?"

"Yes." You said. Now you have both Jungkook and Jimin on the speaker of your car preparing for a fast and furious scene staring you as main lead.

"I am now behind the car that is tailing you. Listen carefully." Jimin said calmly.

Your heart was beating so fast that the only thing you could hear was your own heartbeat. You tried to breath slowly to control your fast beating heart to listen to his instructions.

"I am planning to drive in between you and the car to separate his tail. But I can't do that if your distance is so close. You need speed up to make some distance between that car. Jungkook will let you know when it's time. We wait for his instructions, he is monitoring through the satellite. You roger that?" Jimin said.

You were on doubt of yourself. You are always a safe driver have never speed drive before.

"I know you can do it. Y/N, I will stay here with you." Jungkook assured you.

"Okay." You said with a sigh. Having Jungkook and Jimin on your side gives you a confidence boost although you are still unsure if you can pull it off the action scene they have planned. You are still on the road driving at normal pace pretending not to notice the trailing car behind you and waiting for Jungkook's instructions.

"Jimin. You still there?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. Boss. Waiting your command." Jimin joked. You wonder why he could still joke at this moment as you were close to a panic attack. Actually you realized when Jungkook's in brother mode he calls Jimin hyung, when he's in boss mode he calls Jimin.

"Y/N, I need you to go to the highway." Jungkook said. "Take the turn on the left and go up the bridge. There are no cars there at this hour."

"Okay.." You do as you are instructed. The car behind did not seem to have realize Jimin was following closely behind him. You turned left and up the highway as Jungkook instructed.

"We're going according to plan. Once Jimin's car is between you, exit the highway and drive straight home. Okay?" Jungkook said. "On the count of five."

"Okay." You and Jimin said together.

You don't really understand the technology nowadays works and how Jungkook already preinstalled a GPS tracking which links to Jimin without you knowing. He can magically talk to you on speaker in your car. And Jungkook has a satellite system which allows him to see basically spy everything happening on the planet. But you are glad that however powerful he is, he is on your side. This freak CEO billionair husband of yours, and how he was always there when you were in need.

"Five. Four. Three...." You heard Jungkook counting down and you really panicked like never before. "Two. One."

"Now!" Jungkook yelled and you saw Jimin's car switched to another lane and speed up. You stomped on the accelerator at the same time. His car was now parallel with the car that was trailing you, while you are trying to increase the distance between the cars behind you.

You have not drove that fast in your life. But the cars behind you caught up with the distance almost immediately.

"Y/N! YOU NEED TO DRIVE FASTER." Jimin screamed on the speaker.

"I'M TRYING!!!" You shouted in return but speeding is really not your expertise. Nevertheless, you stepped harder on the accelerator and speed up to create some more distance between the cars behind you. You are now driving at insanely high speed you never imagined you could. Or you never thought your car could.