The Preparation

Finally the big day has become. The first collection that you designed walking down a runway in the eyes of the big names in the fashion industry. Both nerve-wracking and exciting seeing the visions in your mind are finally coming to life in front of your eyes .

Sakura and Wonyong are communicating with the stage and crops staff to confirm the final the decoration of the runway and the hall. Nayeon and Dahyun are here backstage here with Jennie and her team helping with fitting the models and sending them to hair and makeup.

Hair and makeup you wanted to stay with long black winged eyeliner and hair tied up in buns or French twists. You want the look to be bold and sophisticated.

Jennie and the other designers are working very hard on their part helping with final fitting as well while you are focusing on the final piece fitting on Daniel in another private dressing room separated from the rest of the models.

You took out the teardrop necklace in the safe and looked at it. "Daniel you need to squat a little, I want to put this on you."

"You need to rock this, I tell you." You ordered Daniel and place both hands on his shoulders letting a soft worrying sigh escape. Daniel's cute bunny smile melted away to show a sexy glare in his guyliner eyes. "You can count on me."

His hair was dyed brunette brown and was wearing my design with a leather jacket which collar standing high up to his ears. The white floral lace patterns twined around the collar to show a balance of black and white and extends like a river flowing to the arms and wrist. The back of the jacket extends down to the floor like a cape and with lace patterns on the back of the jacket flowing down to the floor. From the front layers of lace sewn together forming a big white wedding dress like tail and from the back layers of leather like Daniel's other layer of skin. Inside the leather jacket was a tight white cotton T-shirt which showed the shapes of his six packs. The original design of shorts was changed to a long slim fit leather pants perfectly fitting which only Daniel's long slender legs could carry. You opened the case which holds the necklace you received from Jungkook, You like to call it the 'Love Tear'. Tears from love can come from both touching and heartbreaks. You place the necklace carefully on Daniel's neck and around his shoulders and locked it in place. Expensive necklaces usually have a lock which makes it difficult to remove to reduce the chances of falling when it is worn. Usually it takes professionals to put it on, but Jungkook has previously demonstrated before, so you have no problems with it now.

"This is a present someone very important gave me for today. You need to go out there and get the audience to fall off the chair with your charms." You wanted to pat on his shoulders but end up patting his arms as he was so tall.

All of the teams were all rushing against time, making use of every minute when Namjoon suddenly crash the door open with an anxious face you have never seen before.

"Y/N. Daniel cannot go down the runway." He tried to keep calm, but his anxiety flows through every veins in his system. "Jungkook just sent me this." He shoved his phone into your face so close it became blur. Everything happened too quickly that you cannot react. You adjusted your head several centimeters back and there was a picture of a magazine with a sketch almost exactly the same as the one Daniel is wearing. Namjoon and your eyes caught each other and you had the same shocking face.

"This magazine was published last week. If Daniel walks down that runway, you will be pinned plagiarist designer. And your career will be done, so is Illumine. It would be the end for Daniel too. He will be known as the one wearing a plagiarized design." Namjoon tried to control his temper but ends up losing it. He slams his fist on the wall causing the pictures hung on the wall to shake and nearly falling. "I cannot allow you to ruin yourself."

You know exactly what Namjoon meant, in the fashion design industry, if there is one thing that will not be forgiven, it is plagiarism. That magazine, wherever they got your design, was published first. There is no way you could have explained the design was yours. It would be endgame for everyone. But you worked on this for so long. You are not willing to let go. Not yet.

Daniel stood as furious as you was because he knew how much time and effort you put into this collection and how much you wanted this piece to blow over the audience. This was also his first runway show, he waited so long for the opportunity.

You calmed myself down, took several deep breath, turned to look at Namjoon and said "Namjoon, I need you to trust me."

Namjoon nodded reluctantly, he was at doubt. You went to the dressing table and opened your toolbox to take a long sharp scissors and returned to face Daniel. "Daniel I need you to stand still."

Daniel looked you in the eye and said "You know I trust you with my life. Just be careful with that. I don't mean it literally." Still he looked worried.

You placed the scissors on the rim of the jacket next to the left side of Daniel's waist, closed my eyes to morn for a second and cut across the fabric around his waist. The long cape fell to the ground. You picked it up and turned it around, lace side facing up. You snipped one third of the long cape horizontally and asked for help from your friends, needle and thread, to drape the smaller slice of the cape into a shoulder piece and wrapped it across Daniel's chest. The intertwined shoulder piece of leather and lace hangs across his left shoulder to his right waist. The other bigger piece of cape, you  trimmed out some of the cloth and sewed it back to the jacket, creating a pair of angel wings on the back of Daniel's jacket.

"Impressive." Namjoon said with a satisfying nod. "Daniel now looks like a warrior knight and a prince in white."

"Not really my initial vision though. And now that there is a shoulder piece across his chest. There is no place for the necklace."

"Better. You are wearing it." You understood his words literally but you cannot make sense of the meaning. "You are walking down with me at curtain's call to receive the final applause."

"What?! I am not." You refuse to believe Namjoon would share the glory with an amateur like yourself. Normally Namjoon walks down himself, taking the final spotlight. 

"You are the designer of this collection and you have just saved the three of us from a destined end. I think you deserve it." Namjoon said and Daniel nodded in approval.

"Daniel, you are suppose to be on my side." You wished you could tear him apart.

"I am. Beautiful. That's why I agree. This is your collection, the designs you created one by one. I think you deserve it too."

"Jungkook and I are going to deal with the magazine later. He's just as mad as I am. Jimin is also looking into it right now. Yoongi is preparing for any legal action against whoever's behind this. Now all we have to do is rock this." Namjoon said.

"They already know?" You are surprised how they are already hands on dealing with the problem on hand.

"Of course. Mess with one, mess with all. That's how the Bangtan works." He patted your shoulder to let you know how strong your backup was, because you are a part of them now. "You are one of us now. We just have to kill the show tonight and deal with the devil tomorrow."

Namjoon raised his eyebrows to Daniel "You need to rock this design. If not I will strangle you with my bare hands." His devilish dimple smile made Daniel shiver.

A/N:: 
Where do you think Daniel's loyalties lies??