The Security

After the accident, which Jungkook described as a murder attempt, he entrusted Jin with your checkups and safety.

"Charming....." You looked at Jungkook with pleading puppy eyes, hoping that you can get away with your cuteness. Apparently he was not willing to back out no matter how your cuteness melted him.

"I know what you want but the answer is no." Jungkook said coldly, and you pouted looking away from him and crossed your arms.

Jungkook had hired a security team to protect and watch over you like you are some kind of criminal suspect. Jin had locked up the top floor of his hospital where the VIP rooms are and now you have security guarding your door 24/7, and a female security in uniform standing in your room. Her eyes has not one second left you. The atmosphere is making you so uncomfortable.

Not to mention Jin's VIP rooms are equipped with the highest security in the country with bullet proof windows and the most secure security system, like he said. He has treated famous celebrities and government officials. He said it was normal to have such rooms in his hospital which apparently, only you think he's the only one who thinks so.

"I am not lowering the securities. You need to stay here until Jin is done with your checkups. And I am renovating the home right now with the latest security technology, so you are staying here until it is safe for you to go home." Jungkook insisted.

"Jeon Jungkook!" You were about to leash out at him locking you up when you heard a knock at the door.

"How are my babies?" Jin asked peeking through the curtains. He sensed tension between you two and he tried to ease the atmosphere. 

"Um... I've looked through the X-Rays and reports. Nothing serious I must say but still you need to rest." Jin said.

"I have a collection going down a runway in two weeks." You protested to Jin, thinking that Jin could help you convince Jungkook.

"I have suggested to Namjoon that you move your desk here and he said it's fine." Jin said with a smile. 

You closed your eyes and sighed in defeat. There was no way you can win if the whole of Bangtan are against you. Jungkook has Jin and Namjoon on his side while you are all alone.

"Your mother is also on this floor, so you can visit her as much as you want." Jin continued and waited for you to react to his suggestion but you stayed with your poker face, not wanting to look like you lost a fight.

"Princess, please just bear with it for a moment." Jungkook sat beside you on the bed and held your hand. "First someone was out to destroy your reputation and career as a designer. Now, someone is after your life. You have no idea how much danger you are in right now?"

"Kookie is right. Just stay here for some time. I promise it will get better." Jin said. 

You knew they all wanted what's best for you but just the amount of people here are driving you insane. Like you are monitored for all your actions, like you are in custody for committing murder but all you are actually the victim.

"Princess, please. For me." Jungkook's toughness melted to show his cute bunny inside as he reminisce the events that happened. You almost never saw him pled before, he made sure always showed his tough side. "I thought I lost you and I am not going through that again." 

"Fine..." You reluctantly agreed with the arrangement, since they were going on with the plan regardless of your agreement.

"Thank you." Jungkook finally smiled and carefully held you in his arms to pull you closer to lean on his shoulder. As you are still injured with a fractured arm and lots of wounds he was careful not to hurt you. "Namjoon hyung will ask his team to set up your desk here later today."