The Limit

Jungkook drove at the fastest speed he could after ending the call with Namjoon with Taehyung on his side. "We will take her back, Kook. Watch the road."

Jungkook nodded. He glanced at the red dot on his GPS which Yoongi provided him the location and they moved as quickly as they could. When the GPS shows that their location collides with the red dot, Jungkook stopped the car.

As quickly as he could Taehyung opened the door, Jungkook grabbed his arm before he stepped out of the car. "Wait."

Jungkook opened a compartment in the front of the passenger seat and what Taehyung saw there left his mouth wide opened. "Where did you get those?"

"Doesn't matter. Choose one." Jungkook said. Taehyung randomly picked one of the pistols in the compartment and loaded it with bullets. "Seriously, what else are you capable of? Jungkook."

"Anything for my Princess. We are getting her back right now." Jungkook loaded his gun and slipped it into his pocket.

"Take that too." Jungkook hands him an earpiece. "It allows us to stay connected to each other and Yoongi Hyung."

Taehyung placed the device on his ear carefully and said. "Let's go."

They walked towards the building which seemed like a deserted school. The place was dark and the only source of light was the full moon hanging in the skies.

"Shall we split?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook nodded and headed right as he entered the building. He looked at the deserted place and checked every door to every room. There were no signs of any living human there. He panicked standing alone in the long dark corridor.

"Tae, Kook." Yoongi's voice sounded on the phone. "Third floor."

Hearing that, both the boys splinted towards the destination running towards the stairs as fast as they ever ran. Jungkook arrived on the third floor first. Like he did before, he checked each of the rooms. When he was about to open another door to another classroom, he heard Taehyung's footsteps running up the stairs.

The corridor was dark, all he could hear is footsteps and heavy breathing sounds. He reached for the handheld pistol in his pocket not letting his guard down until he was certain the footsteps belonged to Taehyung. He only exhaled a sigh of relief on hearing a familiar husky voice calling, "Kook."

Jungkook exhaled a sigh of relief when he saw Taehyung running towards him. He turned back to the door he was about to open and took a deep breath. Taehyung whispered beside him and said "Be careful."

Jungkook turned the door knob and peeked inside. The interior of the room was familiar. The cement wall, a tripod with a camera and a bed. But there was no one in the room apart from the furnitures.

Jungkook opened the door wide in shock and Taehyung followed closely behind him in awe.

"She's not here." Jungkook said and he heard sounds of typing on his earpiece.

"At some point of time the video changed to slow motion. I didn't notice. Sorry." Yoongi replied and his typing didn't stop. "I'm searching, give me a minute."

"Okay." Jungkook restlessly answered. Taehyung patted on his shoulder and said. "Don't worry. We will definitely find her."

"I know. I anyone wanted her dead she would be already. But I just can't make sense of it." Jungkook sighed. Just as he was waiting for Yoongi, he saw a flash on his phone.

"Jin hyung?" Jungkook picked up the call.

"Anyone explain why a unconscious Y/N is sent to me?" Jin asked confusingly.

"What?" Jungkook yelled in shock, he immediately put Jin on speaker so Taehyung could also hear their conversation. "What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? Like literally. Someone just sent her to my hospital." Jin replied.

"Did you see the face?" Jungkook asked. Jin was confused why he was not asking about her condition but who sent her in.

"No. Someone brought her in and I just realised when the other doctors were examining." Jin replied.

"Sorry, hyung. I'm hacking into your system to get the footage." Yoongi said upon hearing Jin's reply and his fingers started to move.

"Why I don't have any idea what anyone is speaking. And why am I hearing Yoongi's voice?" Jin asked.

"We are on the way. We'll explain everything when we get there." Jungkook said and he took off at his highest running speed towards the car with Taehyung.

While Jungkook was speeding towards the hospital, Taehyung made us of his time to call another worried individual.

"I see." Namjoon responded to Taehyung after he explained what happened on his end. "If this competition is the reason, I have to see it till the end. I'll be there when this is over."

Namjoon and several other designers in Illumine sat on the audience of the runway and watched. At the same time trying their best to ignore Baekhyun's cunning glare from across on the other side of the runway.

Most of the designs were not eye catching, Namjoon nearly fell asleep watching. When one particular design walked down the runway, it was totally breathtaking. Even for Namjoon.

Denim. And only denim. But a dress tailored to perfection, seamlessly. Namjoon used his Hawkeye to look for any trace of fabric being joint together. There were none. Or at least, it was not visible.

The designed not only wowed Namjoon, but also the judges. And from the style and touch. He knew, who the designer was. And who the winner of the competition was.

He stood from his seat... and walked briskly from the runway audience and towards the closest door...

Baekhyun watched as the tall slender figure walked confidently away. He tilted his head and smirked. "Admitting defeat? Namjoon." 

"I'll let you have this one, Baekhyun. Because it will be the last." Namjoon mumbled.

A/N: Sorry it has been a while since the last update.... I really don't want to be one of those authors who update in a matter of months, but life has been difficult lately. I'm sure it has been for everyone else as well. 

Thank you so much for all my readers who have stayed this far to read this. I never thought I would have that much people reading my crap stories... 💜❤️ Thank you for all the nice comments you all have been dropping me. I purple you all... Until next update~~😘