The Nightmare

On hearing the phone call from the hospital. You speed drive there immediately. It was the first time since the accident that you have speeded. You thought you will never speed drive again. You tried to call Jungkook but he didn't pick up. You thought he might be busy at work so you didn't pursue further.

As you were driving the scene from two years ago, on the rainy night you met Jungkook. You remembered the day, the same feelings, the anxiety, the pouring rain, the shivering body. Like it never left...

Upon arriving in your mother's room, the doctors and nurses stood aside. She was sleeping. Breathlessly.

You fell to your knees on the sight. You knew this day would come. You knew eventually, you would be left alone. You wanted to cry, but no tears seemed to be able to form. It was true, at the final destination of sorrow and despair. There was nothing. Your mother was your purpose of living. Without her, you only have a hollow body.

"Y/N?" Dr. Kim said to you as she held your arm and helped you sit on a chair.

"Can I have a moment alone?" You asked, and she instructed the nurse out of the room.

You looked at your mother's lifeless body and stared at her. You stretched you hand to hold hers. It was cold but there was still signs of warmth in her hands. You rubbed her hands together hoping that it will warm her although you knew it will not do the magic. Tears began to form in the corners of your eyes, but they were just hanging without any teardrops falling. You looked at your mother's sleeping face and tidied her hair slightly. It was like she was fast asleep, peacefully. She has been suffering too long her bones are vivid, her cheekbones can be clearly seen.

You blamed yourself for wanting to give up the other day. She left because she felt you thought she was a burden. You hate yourself for that. You blamed yourself for not being a better daughter, for not working harder to save your mother's life. So that's why, she is lying in front of you, motionless. That's why she left you alone. You forgot how long you have been sitting there, speechless, looking at her sleeping face until Dr. Kim came in.

"You have to stay strong. Y/N." She said as she knelt down beside you to hold your hand.

"I am." You replied her coldly because your heart was frozen by the events

"Y/N. I mean, you really do have to stay strong." She held your hand and repeated asking you to be strong. You didn't understand what she meant until she continued.

"You are pregnant."

You turned to look at her in disbelieve. Pregnant, you are pregnant. It took you a moment to process the meaning of the the word pregnant because too much is going on inside your brain.

"I am...... Pregnant?"

Every cloud does have a silver lining. Your parents were taken away, but now you are given the best gift. Somehow, it managed to unfreeze your frozen heart a little. At least the world gave you something to look forward to. You have a child to take care of, a child to accompany you through the road ahead. You see in front of you - Hope.

You sat outside on a bench when the staff transferred your mother out of the ward. You wanted your mother's funeral to be as soon as possible. With Jin's connection, the hospital was able to arrange it to be tomorrow. As your mother does not have much friends and relatives, you decided to be simple.

After arranging the details with the hospital, you returned home but Jungkook was not there but you were too tired after the day to be bothered to ask for him.

You wanted to tell him everything, you wanted him to be there, you wanted him to hold you tight. But you were too tired to lift your hand to pick up your phone. So you collapsed into deep sleep.

*******

That night, when you were speeding towards the hospital, Jungkook headed to Blue Blood working on a special event.

"How's the preparation?" He asked Hoseok, whom he handed a very important task.

"Go inside." Jungkook couldn't hide his inner bunny smile and head towards the Bangtan VIP room with quick steps. Jimin followed closely behind him.

When he opened the door, the words on the wall can be clearly seen. The whole room is decorated with champaign roses. Pink and white balloons with the words.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

Hoseok was still asking his staff to decorate the other parts of the room, but the backdrop was done. Jungkook smiled at the decoration of the venue. He is planning to propose tomorrow.

"Perfect." Jungkook said examining the decorations. "What about the fireworks?" He asked Jimin.

"All ready." Jimin said excitedly. "Just waiting her yes."

"Good. I want it to be the biggest fireworks Seoul has ever seen." Jungkook said excitedly.

Blue Blood is located next to Gangnam River, the VIP room has a spectacular view of Seoul. Jungkook has planned to set fireworks to light up the whole river with fireworks in celebration of his proposal.

"Who are you proposing to?" Hoseok asked, he was helping with Jungkook's preparations but he never asked why.

"Who else?" Jungkook said and Jimin was smiling wide and happy for his little brother.

Jungkook just smiled. "I want to make things right. I want to start over."

Their relationship started as a mistake, Jungkook wanted to make it right. The marriage should not have started as a contract. It should have been different.

When he returned to the penthouse, he saw you in bed. He took out a folder of documents - divorce papers. And he smiled, he wanted to divorce and propose to you again. He wanted to make things right. He wanted to change the wrongdoings in the past. The marriage started in a wrong direction, he wants to start over. He wanted to tell you how much he loved you. He wanted to nullify the contract and make you his wife, for real.

When he has everything ready, he sneaked into the bed carefully not to wake you up and held you tightly as you were sleeping. He was excited to execute the plan he had for tomorrow. He looked at your tired face and kissed you lightly on the forehead carefully not to wake you up. He then wrapped his arms around you and hugged your cold tiny body to bed.

Your body was so cold held you tightly to transfer his warmth to you. You wriggled a little when he slipped his hand under your body which startled him but then very quickly you made yourself comfortable in his arms and continued to sleep. He kissed your shoulder and drifted off himself.

A/N:::
Sorry... this is a sad chapter. 😐😐 

Calmness before a storm..... 🙊🙊

Actually I am planning to rewrite the first half of the story with more details... when I re-read the first few chapters, they just seemed so bad.... LOL 💜💜💛❤️