The Round Table

The next day, although Jin and Yoongi had a terrible hangover, they decided to go with plan - Get Taehyung and Jungkook to talk.

Yoongi called Jungkook telling him to meet in the office. Jin told Taehyung that he is going to have lunch with Yoongi and asked him if he would like to join. But the two youngest brothers did not know what the eldest was plotting. They obliged.

Now the four of them are sitting in a meeting room with a round table facing each other in total silence. Yoongi and Jin sitting opposite each other while Jungkook and Taehyung sitting opposite each other.

Jungkook remembered the last time he was in this room, was where he and Y/N signed the papers. The memories all returned and a smile slip through his blank face.

"What are we doing here today." Jungkook asked folding his arms in front of his chest. "If it is nothing important, excuse me. I have a business to run."

"Kookie baby, wait." Jin held his wrist before he could walk out of the room.

"Taehyung is building a case against his father. And I am helping him." Yoongi needed to start the conversation which could interest Jungkook to come back to the table. "On the fraud which led to Song Corporation's bankruptcy."

"What?" Jungkook spun his head to stare at Taehyung whose eyes met him. Hearing that, Jungkook obediently sat back to his chair. "You can't."

"We will." Taehyung said bluntly with is arms folded ignoring Jungkook's disagreement.

"Tae. If you care about Y/N. Don't." Jungkook looked Taehyung in the eye and said. His sincere look amazed Jin but Taehyung was not planning to back down. He was finally having leads to put his father behind bars. He is not wiling to let go because Jungkook said no.

"Why? Who's the one who doesn't care? You think you're protecting her but you're just defending yourself." Taehyung raised his voice and stared back at Jungkook.

"Kim Taehyung! Can you not live in the past?" Jungkook stood up and yelled at Taehyung

"I am older than you. Jeon Jungkook. Where are your formalities?" Now Taehyung stood up not wanting to admit defeat.

"Just sit down. Both of you. If you speak about formalities. I am the eldest." Jin pushed his baby brothers shoulders and they quietly sat back on their seats.

"What is it you really want? Tae-hyung." Jungkook made it sound like he was saying Tae Hyung but he was actually say Taehyung. He didn't really want to be formal with him.

"Want to put my father behind bars, first. And you leave Y/N, of course." Taehyung replied honestly.

"The former, is something we can agree on. The latter, no." Jungkook said bluntly.

"If we go on with this case, she will leave you." Taehyung said confidently. "If she knows what your family did to hers."

"First, she does not have the right to divorce. The decision is mine. And second, I'm not planning to. And third, you are not going on with this case." Jungkook smiled innocently as he speaks.

"You're going to keep her even she doesn't love you?" Taehyung argued.

"I like to see you pissed off." Jungkook smirked. "Amore importantly, do you know how much it would hurt her if she knows what happened? You should know how much her father means to her. She doesn't need another heartbreak."

"You are not getting away with it." Taehyung raised his voice and glared at Jungkook.

"Enough. You two." The angered Jin exclaimed that the youngest stopped saying anything.