The Other Secret

You returned to the apartment with Jungkook to see Jihoon and Jaekay sitting soundly on the sofa. Jihoon stood up and greeted you. "I am Park Jihoon, Jimin's brother and I am Jungkook hyung's assistant for now."

"I have never heard Jimin had a brother." You said to him with a question mark above your head.

"I was overseas for many years studying and only returned to Seoul last year." Jihoon said.

"I'm sorry I have to meet you like that. We can talk later." You were suddenly dragged out of the house with bath rope and not expecting visitors at this hour.

You went into your room to put on a hoodie and an oversized comfortable pants. You knew that you had to face the facts sooner or later, you just never knew it would be so soon. And under this circumstances. You sighed and walked out of the bedroom.

You returned to the living room wearing comfortable clothes, Jungkook and Jaekay are sitting across each other, examining each other's similar facial features carefully. Jungkook saw your return and asked. "Care to formally introduce?"

You sat down on the table with the father and son with arms crossed and took a deep breath before you continued.

"That's Jaekay. He is Song Jaekay, by the way." You avoided Jungkook's glare and looked towards your son.

"And that's Jeon Jungkook." You pointed your finger at Jungkook and said to Jaekay. "It's obvious already, do I really have to say? Can't you two tell from similarities in each other's face?"

"Jaekay, say hi to sperm donor." You continued to say him anyway. You looked at Jaekay who was now in shock at the words that came out of your mouth. They looked at you with the same expression, chin falling to the ground.

Speechless.

Except for Jihoon who was fidgeting a few feet away hugging his stomach holding his laughter inside, there was no other sound in the room.

"That's not how you introduce me to my biological father. Mommy." Your son frowned.

"That's exactly how I am going to introduce you to your biological father." You said coldly.

"And if you two are done, I would like to rest. Jeon Jungkook, you can leave the house." You told him.

"I'm not leaving." Jungkook said with wide bunny eyes which was kind of cute. But you look at him, and you refuse to let him get away with cuteness.

"No, you're leaving. You have no right to stay here. I own this apartment, and I do not approve of you staying." You stood up from your seat and looked at him. You were right, he is a total jerk with no dignity. 

"Oh, actually I do have the right to stay." Jungkook stood up with a smirk and walked towards a cabinet drawer in the living room. He took a key from his pocket and unlocked the drawer to take a brown A4 envelope inside.

Without fading his smirk, he took the contents from the envelope and held it in front of your face. You examined the paper and you were close to a complete breakdown. You nearly fell to the ground as your legs became wobbly.

"Jeon Jungkook." You were at a lost of words at the moment. You took the piece of paper from Jungkook's hands to have a good look at it. It was the same piece of paper Jungkook asked you to sign five years ago. But on the paper, there was only one signature, your signature.

He never signed. The papers were not valid. Which means......

"We were never divorced. Princess." Jungkook said slyly.

"You are still my wife legally." He said with a dark smile on his face which was scary. He never filed the papers. He now crossed his arms in front of his chest and said. "Now I have every right to live with my wife."