The Fight

In the patient ward, you are still unconscious. Jin is looking at your reports while Taehyung is sitting on the sofa waiting for Jin and concerned on your condition. Suddenly, Jungkook fling open the door with little drops of sweat hanging on his hair, and Jimin behind him panting like he was losing his breathe.

Jimin took time take several deep breathes before he could speak. "He took the stairs so he could arrive faster. And he was so fast. Why is he not even panting at all?" Jimin asked Jin who was still looking into the report.

"You could have taken the lift you know, you don't have to run the stairs with him." Jin said closing the report in his hands and started with his uncontrollable hilarious laughs. It actually hit Jimin, why was he taking the stairs with Jungkook?

"Guys." Taehyung snapped them off. "There is an unconscious patient here. Can you guys be quiet?"

"How is she?" Jungkook looked at Jin anxiously. Although Jimin kept emphasising that he was not panting, his breathe was definitely faster than normal due to the running flights of stairs and his hair was messy due to the sweat. He took of his jacket and placed it hanging on his arm.

Jin explained your situation. "It's just common cold. Only she might have overstressed herself. You know. She didn't really get enough rest after the accident and she was, like Tae Tae said, dancing in the rain."

"Why was she dancing in the rain?" Jungkook was as confused as Jimin when he heard Jin and he looked at Taehyung "And why are you with her?"

"That, is not important." Taehyung said. 

"She was crying in the rain, to be exact." Taehyung said coldly, staring deadly at Jungkook. "I suspect her husband has something to do with it. Care to explain?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes away from Jungkook's contact knowing he should not be alone with you and returned to his poker face immediately not wanting anyone to see.

"Kookie. Is it because you asked her to move?" Jimin asked innocently, reminiscing the recent events which might be the cause.

"You asked her to move out of the mansion." It took Taehyung no time to made sense of Jimin's incoherent sentence. "That's why she was going opposite direction from the mid-levels. That's why she was crying and dancing in the rain?"

"She said it was fine. How would I have known?" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung had gotten to the maximum toleration towards your unworthy husband. He dashed across the room to grab Jungkook's collar and punched him hard in his face.

"Jeon Jungkook!!!" Taehyung venomously shouted Jungkook's name in full. "You are not worthy for her. How many more times do you have to fail her before you realize."

Jungkook did not argue against Taehyung's accuse. He knew he was partially responsible.

"Tae Tae, what about the keep it quite, patient resting. We talk outside." Jin separated his two brothers from fighting and dragged both of them to the corridor. "I am sure Kookie baby has his reasons, right?" Jin dead stared Jungkook, he was unsure if he has actually. Although he was rooting for you and Jungkook as the endgame, he knew the mansion meant something, especially since Lisa returned.

"I was trying to protect her." Jungkook said without looking into Taehyung's eyes, turned his vision on the floor.

"You call this protect her? She's in hospital. The second time. What would have happened if I wasn't there?" A devastated Taehyung sat on a bench with his hands clapped together and pressing towards his forehead praying and his thumbs placed perfectly below his chin. The dark look on Taehyung's face scared Jimin. He did not know which of the younger brothers he should comfort, so he looked up to Jin to help.

"Enough. Both of you." Jin could not stand the sight of his two brothers fighting. "I know both you care for Y/N. Nobody wanted this to happen. I am sure Kookie feels bad about it too." Jin sat next to Taehyung with an arm wrapped around Taehyung's shoulders comforting him.

Jin looked at Jungkook who was trying to hid his guilt beneath his hair which was just above his eyebrows by looking down. "What matters is she is here with me now and she will be fine."

Jungkook and Taehyung couldn't argue with the eldest. The atmosphere stayed dead for several minutes before Taehyung stood up from the bench.

"If you don't know how to take care of her, I will." Taehyung dropped the words before leaving the rest of the group.

Jin looked at Jimin telepathically said to him 'I'll go after him, you stay here with Jungkook' Jimin seemed to have understood through eye contact without words and nodded drastically.

'Just go.' Jimin telepathically replied.

Jungkook who was standing sat down on the bench which Taehyung was sitting a moment ago. He covered his eyes and forehead with his hands and sighed. "I just wanted to keep her safe. I wanted to protect her."

"I know." Jimin sat beside his boss and best friend, patting his shoulder.

"Who knows what else Lisa is capable of? I don't want to trigger her to do anything reckless. I will not be able to forgive myself if Y/N gets hurt."

That statement got Jimin's eyebrows tied in knots. He was unsure where Jungkook's loyalties lied. He did not understand a word Jungkook was saying.

Even after knowing Jungkook for as long as he remember, he failed to understand him this time. If he loved Lisa, why hasn't he divorced? If he loved Y/N, why did he asked you to move? Or it was just because he didn't want to lose to Taehyung over you? When he said he wanted to protect 'her', did he mean to protect Lisa from doing reckless things, or protect you from Lisa's repulsiveness?

"Kookie. Why haven't you divorced?" Their relationship was too difficult for Jimin to understand, his words came faster than he could come to any conclusions.

"Why would I divorce?" Jungkook said in confusion.

That was another statement that made Jimin want to scratch his head off. His grandfather's terms on the will was fulfilled. His ex girlfriend has returned. He doesn't really have feelings for you, as so Jimin thought. Why wouldn't he divorce? The unanswered question left him hanging.