The Graduation

Chungha is helping you with your makeup for your graduation because you are going to receive the award for best designer of the year. She needs you to be perfect when you do.

You are a fashion designer, but makeup and hair is really not your speciality. Chungha was better at that than you at these. You wore an Illumine dress which was a knee level pearl white shiffone draped one piece dress. Chungha did a little brown smokey eye makeup and your shoulder length dark black hair in curls to the right.

"Beautiful." Chungha said after she finished her final touches with some white pearl accessories on your hair.

"Come on, don't call me beautiful. You sound like Daniel." You told her with a pout.

"You are beautiful. I just agree with Daniel, that's all." She said with a chuckle, she hugged you from behind and cupped your face to force you to look into the mirror. "Look at the mirror, you are beautiful."

"Thanks Babe. I love you so much." You told her. Actually you are not really a cry baby but as you aged, you found that people around you might not stay with you through your journey. So you treasure every moment you have with the people you love and the people who love you.

Sometimes you really wonder if things would be different if you and Jungkook met under different circumstances. Maybe like Daniel and Chungha, or like you and Taehyung when you were in collage.

Will you have the happy family like you did when you were a child? Although you tried your best to play both parents, you know Jaekay is lonely especially when he looks at his friends in New York who plays with both there parents but he only has one. He never complained because he is old enough to know that if he did, he will hurt you.

When you, Chungha and Daniel arrived at the hall on the campus, you are greeted by one of your most passionate classmates, Mark.

"Y/N Noona!!!!!!" He said as he ran acroos the room when he sees you arriving.

"Hi Mark." You said. Before you could react he already hugged you tight. Mark's mother is American and his father is Korean, so he can speak both languages fluently. He got close to you because of the cultural and background similarities.

"Y/N." Chungha stopped your little chat with Mark when she noticed a familiar figure walking through the door. "Why is he here?"

Daniel also turned to the direction where you and Chungha were looking and said "Is that Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin?"

You were amazed how Daniel knew Jimin bacause you thought Jimin was just Jungkook's assistant. But obviously, everyone in Korea knew Park Jimin is the acting CEO of Kim Corporation, except you.

Jungkook looked exactly like you remembered, only now with less baby fat and a sharper jawline. He never fail to amaze you when he is in a suit. You admired his gorgeous looks and his manly body for a moment before turning away so he wouldn't realize you were looking at him.

They walked towards the dean of the faculty and greeted each other. You could not hear what they were talking about. Just as you were thinking why Jungkook and Jimin were here, the dean waved at you signaling you to go to him. You looked at Chungha and told her to excuse you. Chungha looked at you worryingly. You squeezed her hand slightly and nodded to tell her you will be fine. She looked at you closely as you sighed and walked towards the three people and faked a smile as you moved.

"Mr. Chapman." You greeted the dean with a handshake and looked at Jungkook and Jimin with a smile.

"This is Song Y/N. She's the student with the highest grade in this year's graduates and so she is also the best designer of the year award winner. And Y/N, this is Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin." He introduced you to the two people you already knew.

You respected the dean as a mentor and a designer, therefore you didn't want to make the situation awkward. You pretended you did not know them. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you." You reached your hand out towards Jungkook. He was statled at first but he took your hand with a firm shake. You then followed with a handshake with Jimin.

"Jungkook's Jeon Corporation has given the faculty a generous donation. We are thinking of naming our next building in his name." Mr Chapman said and he looked at Jungkook. "If that is okay with you, or if you like you can help us name the building."

"What about naming the new building after this beautiful lady?" Jungkook suggested.

You chuckled. "You want to name a builing after someone you just met?"

His smile faded a little from his face. After these years he hasn't really changed he can't hide his emotions and you liked to tease him. It was obvious, that Jimin liked to watch you tease the baby as he is now trying so hard to hold his laugh by tilting his head backwards. "What brings you hear today Mr. Jeon."

He slightly smirked and said. "I am looking for Mrs. Jeon."

"I wonder who is the lucky lady to claim the title." You smiled, hiding a little disappointment. He has another Mrs. Jeon, you thought.

"Mr. Jeon, so you are married. Do you have kids?" Mr. Chapman asked.

"Not yet. It depends on my wife." Jungkook replied.

"I see. I just thought if you do, your child could keep Y/N's son company. He's lonely sometimes." Mr. Chapman said.

"Y/N. You have a son?" Jungkook looked at you and froze. Jimin helped him ask the question in his head. "Who's child?"

"Well. It's just some jerk I met. He's not even worth the time mentioning." You answered. You tried so hard to hide the laugh in your stomach because the jerk is right in front of you. And you are dying to see his face when he realize he is the jerk you were referring to.

"Anyways. If you will excuse me. My friends are waiting for me." You raised your glass to touch Mr. Chapman's champaign glass and lightly bowed with a smile before leaving the three people behind. When your back is fully facing Jungkook, you let the corners of your lips rise nearly to the cheeks.

You walked acrooss the room back to Chungha and Daniel. Mark had already left them and is in another corner talking to other graduates.

"What's so funny?" Chungha asked seeing the laugh on your face which did not seem to be able to fade away.

"Mr. Chapman just busted that I have a son." You started chuckling and you took one deep breath to calm down before you continue to explain. "Jimin asked who's child it is, and I said it was some jerk's."

Daniel already started laughing so hard he couldn't stop. Chungha slapped him on his arm. Then Daniel covered his mouth but he was still chuckling.

"I can't wait to see his face when he finds out he's the jerk you're refering to." Daniel said in between every chuckle he made.

"Don't laugh so hard, he's still looking at us." Chungha pinched Daniel in his ribs to stop him from laughing.

Jungkook watched as you walked away from him and back to Chungha and Daniel. While you were talking happily, he was still in his frozen state with wide bunny eyes.

"You okay?" Jimin shook him a little.

"Fine." Jungkook answered. He looked at you as you talked to Chungha and Daniel. He wondered what you told them which made Daniel laugh so hard.

"You don't look fine." Jimin said.

"Now I know how Tae hyung felt when he returned to find out she married me." Jungkook said. Now Jimin was laughing just as hard as Daniel. He wished he could talk to Daniel and share what they are laughing at. Because he knew they are probably laughing at the same person.

"I'm winning her back. Whatever it takes." Jungkook said and Jimin chuckled as he sounded exactly like Taehyung five years ago. But somehow Taehyung still has not succeeded. "And I am going to kill that jerk, if I ever find out his name."

"You know she has a son right?" Jimin asked.

"I know. I love her and I will love her son too." Jungkook replied with a smile. "I am winning her back."

A/N::
It's going to be so fun.... How and when the father will meet the son.... Lol