The Greeting

"Y/N. Are you ready?" Jungkook asked with a knock on your bedroom door.

"Almost. You can come in." You answered. You were finishing up with your makeup and curling iron to create little curls for your bob hair. You looked at the accessory box and found a pair of pearl earrings to complete your look. "We are not taking Jaekay?"

"Maybe next time. It's difficult to explain." Jungkook said.

"True" You agreed. Jungkook said his grandmother was missing you and he never told her that you divorced. He just keep making lame excuses for your absence the past five years. So he hoped that you could meet her. His grandmother has always been kind and generous to you so you agreed. But it is difficult to explain that you suddenly have a son and she suddenly have a grandson. In addition, the relationship with Jungkook now is complicated. He is a roommate that is also your son's father but is also your husband which you thought was your ex-husband. You don't even want to explain or talk about it.

He stretched a hand towards you. "Hand."

"I'm not a dog." You frowned and rolled your eyes at him, but you let him take your hand anyway. He smiled and let you out to the living room where Jihoon and Jaekay are sitting together eating toast. It actually sent butterflies in your heart. One benefit of having Jungkook around was having two boys accompanying the kid. He seemed having their company too. He looked so much happier than when you were in New York.

"You going on a date?" Jaekay asked and he handed you a glass of apple juice. You took a gulp from the glass and looked at Jihoon. "I can leave him to you?"

"Don't worry. We are buddies." Jihoon said with a cute smile. Jaekay replied with a little nod.

One good thing about living here in the the penthouse apartment was there was no garage with luxury cars. It would not take him ages to decide which car to drive because there are only two. Either your subtle black Audi, or whichever car Jihoon parked there for him. And you know he will always choose the other car, he basically has no choice.

When you arrived at the house Jungkook's mother lived in. It has been a long time since you last visited her. You wondered if she would be mad at you for not visiting often.

Jungkook held your hand as you followed the maids into the house and towards the living room where his grandmother is.

"Granny." He greeted his grandmother. She was sitting down at the table reading a book. She turned around to see you and Jungkook near the door. You were relieved when you saw her wide smile greeting you.

"Y/N." She called for you and reached her hand towards you. You moved swiftly towards her and held her hand. You knelt down besides her holding her hand with both your hands rubbing and warming her cold hands.

"Granny. I am sorry. It has been so long." You said as you tried to rub her hands warmer. Jungkook walked over and bent down to hug the both of you tightly.

"He did something wrong, right? That's why you are not coming to visit me." She said with a stern frown looking at Jungkook. You chuckled at the scene because his grandmother says that every time she sees you. She always thinks Jungkook is not treating you well.

"He said he wanted to divorce." You answered with a joking pout complaining with a fake pout to his grandmother.

"What?" His grandmother looked at Jungkook with the widest eyes you have ever seen from her. And then she looked back at you. "Jungkook will never divorce you. He..."

"Granny." Jungkook disrupted her from finishing the sentence shaking his head. His grandmother smiled and said to you. "I guess you will have to find out from him then."