BONUS:: The Dinner

A/N: <3
This is a bonus chapter:
Not really related to the main story.
Just in case you missed your husband too much.
Enjoy the night.

******

"You're taking a break today. Princess." Jungkook morning kissed me awake.

"What?" I said in disbelieve.

"You need to rest. You have been working day and night, throughout the weekends without rest for weeks." Jungkook insisted. "I've already told Namjoon you are taking sick leave today."

"I. AM. NOT. SICK." I stared at him at incredulity.

"Anyway, you are taking a break today. Namjoon already approved." Jungkook said with a shining devilish smile.

"You are not going behind my back with my boss. And what about being professional? And the you can't make Namjoon do anything bullshit?" I said with disgust.

"Apparently, your boss thinks you need to rest too. If not he wouldn't agree to it." Jungkook blinked his eyes twice without diminishing his devilish smile.

Jungkook made me breakfast which was unusual.

"Hey, charming."

"What is it. Princess."

"What's wrong with you."

"What's wrong with me?"

"You are not yourself today."

"I'm still the dazzling handsome charming billionaire entrepreneur, you know."

He said it in a irony allusion way which reminds you of a certain superhero movie.

"You are not iron man. Please." I closed my eyes feeling lost.

Jungkook went to the exhibition collection of cars in the garage and is at dilemma every time. I know he said cars to men are like women's clothes. But I still don't understand sometimes. I never get dilemma when I choose my clothes. Not sure if it's a designer's thing but I never had doubts when it comes to clothes. I have all the clothes in my closet scanned like jpeg pictures in my brain, pick a look there and go to the closet room and physically pick them up. Jungkook doesn't even have that many cars to be in dilemma. Or, ask Jimin to pick us up, then he doesn't need to choose. It would be the black Mercedes Benz.

"Do you need help, Kookie?" I asked impatiently.

"Black or grey?" He's still standing in the middle of the garage like a lost kid.

"Neither. Let's go with silver. Matches your tie."

"OH, you are right, princess. You should have said it earlier."

He hopped playfully to the silver Audi. "This one. Let's go."

The car stopped in front of a tall metal gate, Jungkook open the car window and told the person over interphone that we have reservation for tonight.

The tall black gate opened and we drove through a dark forest like garden. Every moment of it I felt monsters about to leap out of the shadows.

We arrived at a mansion which is actually a restaurant called 'THE DARK' I wonder why the restaurant has that name.

I glanced up at the entrance of the restaurant which was at least three stories high. We walked through the entrance and it was a long corridor. The walls are all burgandy brown wood and the celing was even higher than the entrance door. The whole corridor was dim, barely lighted by candles, and it certainly felt spooky.

We walked through the corridor and was greeted by a butler at the end. Standing at the reception.

"Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. May I have your phones and belongings."