The Countdown

"Suga..... As in, the famous....." Jimin said unbelievably in astonishment.

"Hacker? Yes. The one and only hacker who is able to hack into NASA without exposing himself." Jungkook answered calmly while trying to continue to use the system unsuccessfully and clicking his tongue constantly. "Looks like asking him is the only way. Although he might not like it..."

"And why would the legendary hacker create a system like this for you?" Jimin had too much question in mind at the moment to ask all of them. "Actually, I mean... Why would you know him in the first place?"

"About that.... I promised him to take it to my grave and never mention it to anybody. I think he is going to kill me after this." Jungkook said as he continued, but since he has already told Jimin that much, he may as well finish off.

"Suga is Yoongi hyung."

"What? Yoongi Hyung? As in our, Yoongi hyung. And He is the... the legendary hacker?" Jimin felt his jaw dropped to the ground and unable to speak coherent sentences.

The normal Jungkook would mock Jimin until the end of the day but he had not time to joke about that right now. "Seriously, why do you think Yoongi hyung never lost a case? You never thought of it as... weird?"

Now that Jungkook mentioned it, Jimin has never thought of it. How did Yoongi never lost a case. Even with the best team supporting him, having a perfect success rate was not reasonable.

But if he was indeed the legendary hacker with a system backed up by the wealthiest man, everything makes more sense. He had the resources no other lawyers had, that was why he never lost a case. That's why he was called the invincible.

"Hyung. We need help." Jungkook briefly explained the situation and Yoongi fell in silence. Jimin who was on speaker kept quiet, they were both intimidated when Yoongi doesn't speak. Finally, Jungkook softly asked, "Hyung, are you okay?"

"Standby." That was the only word from Yoongi before he hung up. "Looks like Yoongi hyung is mad."

"It's normal he will be. Especially when someone messes with one of us." Jimin said.

"Looks like our task is on the video." Jimin said while examining the video.

"What did you find?" Jungkook asked. He spent most of his time trying to use a system which was failing him he turned to be helpful elsewhere.

"Well. For starters, this link seems to be live." Jimin said.

"What? Really?" Jungkook looked at the video again while Jimin continued. "If this is live, we can analyse the angle of the sunlight and see if we can narrow it down to an area or something."

"Is she awake?" Jungkook asked while looking at the beautiful face who seemed to be sleeping.

"I think she is unconscious." Jimin analyse every inch of the video to find if there was any traces which gave hints of its location. But the culprit is clever and he is confident to live broadcast when he knew who he was up against, the CEO of Jeon Corporation. He was confident that even with this live video, he will not expose himself and the location of this cell.

"It's better if she's unconscious, at least she wouldn't remember any of this." Jungkook said.

"It's a run against time. If we find her before the competition begins, we win. If not, Baekhyun wins." Jimin said.

"But it's all of us against one of him. The Bangtan knows only of victory." Jungkook said with a smirk.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Namjoon on the other hand, was worried but he continued to prepare for the competition at your absence. If whoever wanted to stop him from participating, he would do otherwise. He trusted Jungkook and the others to bring you back safe and sound.

His job was to make sure that he had everything prepared and ready for your return. You worked too hard for the competition to give up. So, he asked the team to deliver the garment to the venue and standby.

He sat patiently in the dressing room with several more designers by his side.

"Namjoon, where is Y/N. Why hasn't she arrived?" Sakura asked Namjoon whose brows are tied in knots.

"We just have to trust Jungkook to take her back in time before the runway begins." Namjoon said.

"Well well well... who do we have here? A group of desperate designers?" A voice echoed from the door of the dressing room. Recognising the voice, Namjoon sneered at the person pretending that his appearance did not bother him a single bit. "Where is your precious designer, Namjoon?"

"Baekhyun, you are the last person I want to see right now." Namjoon said without looking towards Baekhyun at all.

"Why not. I just came to say hi." Baekhyun said with a devious smile and shrieked. "As a friendly gesture towards a fellow competitor in the competition."

The room silenced with only Baekhyun's laugh. "Begging the question, where is your precious designer? Namjoon."

"Baekhyun, you know god damn well where she is. And what he hell happened to her." Namjoon rolled his eyes away, knowing that even if Baekhyun was not personally involved he has something to with it. Namjoon felt it in every inch of his bones.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, Namjoon." Baekhyun said slyly walking closer to Namjoon and whispered in his ear. "I am so looking forward to your favourite designer's runway show.

Namjoon flicked his arm towards Baekhyun. It started him and he moved several steps back. "Nice try, Baekhyun. But too bad, not today. I am not in a mood for a fight."

"Too bad, Namjoon. I am really looking forward to fight you. And defeat you." Baekhyun let out a despising chuckle. 

"And sadly, I don't think you get to see that," He pointed towards the pearl white dress standing in a dummy. "walk down the runway today."

"You know, the designer needs to explain the details of her own design." Baekhyun continued to mock the team of designers in the room. "I am not seeing your baby princess here."

He waltzed his way out of the dressing room like he has already won. All the other people in the room felt anger electrocuting every drop of blood in their veins.

"I hate his face." Sakura broke the silence. Namjoon who clenched his fists tightly finally spoken. "We will let him have this one."

The team of designers sat in the dressing room quietly as the minutes passes and were still no updates from Jungkook. No one dared to speak a word with Namjoon sitting there.

Finally, Namjoon stood up and said. "Since we are already here, we may as well go and enjoy the runway."

Just then, Namjoon's phone rang. "Jungkook? Found her?"

"Taehyung and I are going there now. But I don't think we can take her back in time for the competition. I'm sorry." Jungkook said on the phone.

"It's fine, don't worry about the competition, what's important is her safety. There's always a next time." Namjoon comforted the youngest.

"We will keep you updated." Jungkook replied.

Namjoon looked at the designers in the room and said. "Let's go enjoy the show while we wait."

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

Hi guys. Sorry for the slow updates.

As there are more and more cases of coronavirus, everyone please stay safe. 

Wear a face mask when you go out, wash your hands often. Refrain from going to crowded places unless absolutely necessary. Stay at home for yourself and the people you love.