The Jewel

Sana went to a jewel auction with a concerned and anxious Jimin following close behind.

"I still can't believe Jungkook sent you here alone."

"It's nothing dangerous. It's just a jewelry auction. And he didn't send me here. I came myself."

"Still. Why are we here anyway."

"Why am I here. There's no 'we' in this."

"Whatever." Jimin is disappointed after Sana tried to cut ties with him.

"Our boss gave me a sketch of a necklace with a purple teardrop shaped purple jewel on it which is at least 100 carets. He is asking me to make it happen and the problematic gem, is not something we can get easily. And this is probably the only on chance we are getting it. So that's why we are here."

"I thought you said there is no we." Jimin laughed and a flush of blood rushing to his cheeks. He tried to change the subject. "Did boss give you a budget?"

"Funny. Does boss ever have a budget? I have researched on the jewels auctioned today. I have eyes on one of them."

As the auction went on, Jimin nearly fell asleep the process repeats and repeats until Sana slaps him hard on the arm. "Here it comes."

Jimin adjusted his posture, he was slouching on the chair after all the autions before.

The host brought in a black case and placed it on a stand in front of the audience. Carefully the host opens the jewel case to reveal a lavender jewel in a teardrop shape. Spotlights shines through the jewel blinding everyone present.

"Why is it different? Some models were wearing the jewelry for auction. This just comes in a box."

"This is a rare gem and it's not made into any jewelry yet." Sana said excietly clicking her knuckles and folding her sleves up her arm. "Perfect, just the one I wanted."

"The base amount is 100M, any higher bids from the floor?" The host announced.

"What? 100M for an amethyst?" Jimin's usual cute small eyes are now big round traumatized eyes.

"Why do you think it's an amethyst?" Sana disapproved. "Amethysts are purple, this is lavender. Its a diamond."

"What?!" Jimin shock caused his eyes to open even wider. "Aren't diamonds clear transparent?"

"That's why that one is rare, and worth that much. Dummy."

During their little conversation, some people has already raised the bid.

"300M!" Sana shouted across the room, raising her number plate in the air.

The host was just as astonished as the rest of the people in the room but he remained calm and professional. "Any other guest with a higher bid?"

The whole room remained silence as if they were under Sana's spell.

"Sold. To the lady." The host slammed his auction hammer on the wooden place.

"Seriously?! 300M won?! Sana?!" Jimin lost his mind counting the number of zeros that follows the 3 in 300M. "Jungkook is going to kill you." Jimin looked like his soul has been sucked out of his body.

"No, he won't. He gave me his black card, which means no limits, no budgets."

Lisa who was accompanying her company's model to pose for the jewel auction overhears their conversation and says to herself.

'Interesting. Jungkook's getting a gem, with Jimin and Sana coming all the way here to get hands on it. No limits, no budgets. Going to that extent. It must be his mysterious wife.'

She picked up her phone dialing an unknown number.

Jimin and Sana headed back to Jeon corporation and went straight to the highest floor where Jungkook's office is, with the jewel Sana just won over the auction.

"Great job, Sana. Take it to the designer, to make it work." Jungkook smiled brightly seeing the teardrop amethyst.

They exited the office and Sana smirked at Jimin "Told you he would be fine."

"How did you know?"

"You have been his friend for so long. You don't see?"

" See what?"

"He can do anything for her."

"He has his reasons for giving her everything."

"Not to this extent. You dummy."

"Hey.... Even if I'm a dummy, I'm a cute dummy."

Sana laughed and it made the day for Jimin.

"If you would excuse me, I have work to do with this jewel."

Jimin saw Sana walk into the lift and the door closed while she waved him goodbye. Jimin was frozen to the ground for a few minutes dazing at the door of the lift where Sana was last seen and Jungkook stood behind looking in astonishment.

"She's gone, you know." Jungkook cannot miss the chance to make fun of his friend and assistant. Jimin nearly jumped to the ceiling in shock when he heard Jungkong behind him.

"Don't you ever do that again." Jimin punched him in his chest.

"Just ask her out. Jiminnie." Jungkook smirked and elbowed his friend in the back. "You're not the shy baby."

"Jeon Jungkook!! You are the boss but I can still rip you apart, you know." Jimin used anger to hide his embarrassment. He felt like Jungkook had saw him in his birthday suit.

"Well, I think you should go and take her to the shop. After all, she is carrying a jewel worth a fortune." Jungkook smirked, elbowing him again, "It's not safe for her."

Jimin glared at Jungkook for a moment but he agrees. He heads to the lift where Sana just left and pressed the button.

Jungkook picked up his phone and called Sana. "Wait at the lobby, Jimin's going with you."

At first she is not pleased with Jimin's accompany but was convinced by her boss's insisting that she should not walk around with a 300M diamond.

"Okay." Sana reluctantly agrees.