The Sketch

Something is still just not right. Your mind keeps looping the phrase since you started locking yourself in the working room. You closed your eyes, tilted your head upwards looking at the ceiling and let out a loud sigh.

There is still something missing from piece in front of you and the vision in my head.

"Coffee break?" I heard Namjoon's voice behind my back.

"I suppose."

"Anything wrong?" Namjoon asked with a concerned tone.

"Something's still missing." You said to Namjoon.

"In my opinion. It is very good. Probably the best one Illumine has presented in years. Just a bit of accessories." Namjoon suggested

You popped your eyes at your widest staring at him in astonishment. "How did you do that?"

"What did I do?"

"That is it. Accessories. That's exactly what I am missing. You always pull me out of dead end." You paused and looked at him who was standing next to you. "You know that, don't you?"

Namjoon smiled slyly showing his cute dimples "Call that experience."

You smiled at him. Experience, that is exactly the thing that you are lacking. But experience does not come instantly. You have to work for it and you gain by time. 

You spent the rest of the day drawing sketches of accessories to go with the piece. Diamonds are a girl's best friend. You thought, when you saw Jimin's name flashing on my buzzing phone.

"Jimin?"

"Boss says you need to go home."

You glanced at the clock ticking 8:45pm.

"Where is boss?"

"Business dinner. I'm getting you home and going back to pick him. I'm arriving in five."

"Okay... I'm coming down now."

"That man..." You could feel a warmth sensation overwhelming your heart hearing the words, although not directly from him.

"Thanks for picking me up. Oppa." You said to Jimin. Sometimes when you are alone with Jimin, you call him oppa. It makes him blush shyly. But when Jungkook is around, calling Jimin oppa makes him jealous. You tend to want to prevent that. Jealous Jungkook is not someone you want to deal with.

When Jimin was driving home, you fell asleep in the car. He needs to shake your shoulder several times before you wake up from your sleep. You rubbed your eyes and blinked your eyes to look at the surroundings.

"You better rest before Kookie kills me." Jimin said and he sends you to the door.

"Goodnight, and thanks for the ride." You told him. 

"I'll have someone drive your car back. You should see it in the garage tomorrow morning." Jimin said. 

"Oh." You actually forgot you have a car in Illumine's carpark right now if Jimin hasn't mentioned it. You are probably really too tired to think already. "Thank you so much. I forgot."

Jimin laughed. "Don't mention it. Taking care of you is my job. And even if it is not, I will." 

"Thanks." You told Jimin before you enter the house. Jimin watched as you closed the door and reported back to Jungkook.

When you returned home, you actually felt refreshed after the short nap you had in Jimin's car. You went to the study room to continue working on your sketches of accessories when you heard a knock on the door.

"I didn't ask Jimin to send you home to work. Princess." Jungkook walked over to sneak peek on what your sketches which are lying across the table.

"Hmmmmm. I see. You're working on accessories." Jungkook scanned through the sketches on the table.

"Yes. But I am not really the accessories designer. I'm getting nowhere." You told him.

"Then you're sleeping." He slipped an arm beneth your legs and to carried you in bridal style and forced you to the bedroom. "The last thing I want from you is you overworking and ending up in hospital again. Jin is going to kill me if I let that happen."

"So this is all for not pissing Jin off?" You said sacarticly.

"No. Of course not." Jungkook said. 

He placed you on the bed and covered you with a blanket. 

"I'll stay with you until you fall asleep. It shouldnt be long." Jungkook said as he patted your forehead. You closed your eyes and for less than a minute, you fell deeply asleep already. 

"Do you always have to tire yourself like that?" Jungkook said softly and sighed. He kissed your forehead before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

After putting his baby princess to bed, Jungkook went back to the study to scan through the sketches flying around on the table.

There was a sketch which catches his attention. The necklace was a purple amethyst in a teardrop shape and small diamonds wrapped around in shapes of floral pattered lace and flows up to the neck and down the back.

"Beautiful. Thought you said you didn't know how to design jewelry." Jungkook picks up his phone and snaps pictures of the sketch.

"Hey Sana." He called his secretary. "I'm sending you a picture. Make it happen immediately." He hangs up and sent the picture of the design to Sana.

Sana received the picture from Jungkook stared at it helplessly. She minor in design in university and this necklace, she knew would cost a fortune to make. Especially the problematic lavender color jewel in the middle.

But thankfully, as a fan of luxuries and jewelries, she knew the except place she could get hold of a jewel like this. Jungkook gave the right person the right task. 

Sana, in the middle of the night is starting to prepar for the execution of the plan to have the necklace come to life.