The Bromance

"This is final." Jungkook left those words before heading out of the meeting room and out of Yoongi's firm, leaving the other three looking at each other eye-to-eye.

"I'll go." Jin told the two before following behind Jungkook and the other two remained in their seats looking at each other.

"Kookie baby. Wait" Jin followed him out. Luckily he was still waiting for the elevator to come.

"Jin hyung. Can you not call me a baby in public? I'm a grown man already. Have you looked at my abs?" Jungkook glared at Jin but Jin actually thinks his dead glare is cute.

"Hahahahahha. Okay okay. Kookie." Jin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder. "Let's grab a drink."

"Fine. But you are going to drink five bottles of Vodka for betraying me to Yoongi Hyung." Jungkook smashed his palm on Jin's back, and he nearly choked. Jin was still not recovered from the hangover last night but he was willing to drink with Jungkook anyway.

"Sorry. He got me drunk talking last night."

"Come on. You don't even drink. Dr. Jin." Jungkook smirked, wrapped his arm around Jin's shoulder and pretend to strangle him. And Jin raised both hands in the air in surrender. 

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry." Jin pretended to lose his breath.

Jungkook drove to Blue Blood and went to the Bangtan VIP room.

"Jin hyung, what would you like to drink?"

"Anything gin for Jin. Hahahahaaaa"

Jin was laughing alone while Jungkook froze at the joke and walked to the bar table. "...... Alright."

"You should at least fake a laugh."

Jungkook faked a cute bunny laugh and returned to his usual calm face while pouring Jin his drink and returned to the table with two glasses of wine.

"I didn't know you had that kind of information with you all along. When did you start investigating?" Jin reached for his drink and leaned comfortably on the sofa. He was careful not to drink too much as he already over drank last night taking sip by sip.

"Since before I became CEO." Jin nearly choke on his drink.

"What? That long ago? Why?"

"I maybe young, but I am not a fool." Jungkook helped himself with a sip of wine. "I heard my parents fight about Song Mina, several times. My father might be a playboy. He might have and affair before, but he's not a liar. If he said he didn't have an affair with Song Mina, he didn't. He did not have the reason to lie."

"True. Did you believe they had an affair?" Jin asked Jungkook.

"You might not know my father. But you have been treating Song Mina for two years. Do you?" Jin was confused at Jungkook's response with a question, and Jin's answer to the question was "No."

Jin spent two years watching over Y/N's mother, Song Mina. Jin only felt her love for her husband and the happy face when she talks about her family, especially Y/N. She loved her husband and she loved Y/N. A person who loves her family that much did not seem capable of affair.

"But why does your mother think that?" Jin asked.

"I have confront my father on this issue. He admitted he had affairs before but never with Song Mina. He said she was just a friend. My mother on the other hand, she said she hired an private investigator and she insists she had evidence proving that they were in an affair." Jungkook shake his head in dilemma between his parents' side of the story. "But it didn't matter, what matters is the result."