The Successful Plan

**FOUR YEARS LATER - SEOUL KOREA**

After four years of undercover in Kim Corporation, Jungkook and Taehyung finally and slowly forced the wolf to show it's true form.

When Taehyung was in undercover in Kim Corporation, he pretended to help his father with the business. While trying to gain his trust, he also gathered evidence of any illegal acticities. Four years of undercover has taught him to be patient and discrete. One reckless move may cost him, his life. Finally, the day comes...

"Tae hyung, you  got everything?" Jungkook spoke on the phone.

"Probably not everything but good enough. I've been working with Yoongi hyung." Taehung said with a sly smile on his face. "Waiting for the final blow."

FLASHBACK

Yoongi swiped his phone for news. His eyes are usually in a thin line but when he saw a news that caught his attention.

"KIM CORPORATION ANNOUNCES KIM TAEHYUNG AS HEIR"

"What the...?" Yoongi said in his head. Taehyung said a hundred times he is not going back to Kim Corporation. Why?

He called Taehyung immediately. "Kim Taehyung. What the hell are you doing?"

Taehyung chuckled. "Calm down. Hyung. We have a plan."

"We?" Yoongi asked, but he guessed it's the two youngest having a big plan.

"Me and Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"I know. Whatever the plan. I want in." Yoongi said.

"I know you will say that." Taehyung replied with a box smile.

END OF FLASHBACK

That's how Yoongi became backup support of maknae line big plan.

"Good. Let's take down the wolf. We only have one attempt. It's all or none, Transfer me the shares." Jungkook said.

"Yoongi hyung is preparing the documents now." Taehyung said and Jungkook chuckled on the phone. Yoongi has been helping Taehyung in the dark in collecting evidence against his father and providing legal advise the past four years.

They appeared in Yoongi's office and he handed them the papers. "Sign."

"Are we really going with the plan?" Yoongi asked with concerns.

"What do you think we have been doing the past years? I'm not making it go to waste." Taehyung said.

"It's just so dangerous." Yoongi covered his face with his hands.

"Taehyung will be fine. Kim Hansol will not kill him. As for you, he doesn't know you're helping. So you will be fine too." Jungkook said comforting the brother.

"And you? You will be taking all the hate. What if he gets back at you" Yoongi asked Jungkook.

"I am capable of protecting myself. Jeon Corporation grew much stronger the past yeras." Jungkook said confidently. "And we are not giving him the chance. YOU are not giving him the chance to get back at me."

Yoongi sighed. Jungkook was right. He will not allow Kim Hansol to have any chance against the Bangtan youngest brothers. He will do whatever it takes to take him away from the picture. He watched as Jungkook signed on the papers after Taehyung.

"Kook. Still it is too dangerous." Yoongi said.

"We are not backing down now, after everything that we have done." Jungkook said.