one

🖤baby chase🖤

"Chase wake up... It's time to go" My sister Alison yells into my room before slamming my door. I was already awake; I just didn't want to get out of bed yet.

We were moving away from our parents today... Well so-called parents... They don't really care about us much. All they do is yell at us for everything we do wrong.

I sighed and got up getting dressed. Not only are we leaving home we're moving to a whole new state. More specifically we're moving from Arizona to California. Being honest I'm a little scared to go there.

A little while ago it was overrun with vampires and werewolves. But of course, since Alison has watched teen wolf and twilight at least 40 times each so she thinks it'll be great to run into vampires and werewolves, however, I don't.

After I was done getting dressed, I grabbed my backpack that was in the corner of my room and met my sister in the living room... "They're still sleep so we'll already be gone when they wake up" I nodded and followed her out to the car.

"Are you sure you have everything Chase?" I nodded again. "Ugh. I forgot you don't talk" She rolled her eyes.

She's not wrong though. When I was younger, I decided to go mute so I wouldn't cause any problems. I honestly don't know why she's even taking me with her given the fact that she basically hates my guts.

We started driving and I let everything sink in. We were actually leaving... Never going to see our parents again. I watched as the houses went by like a blur. "Stop worrying Chase... Everything's going to be okay" She reached over and grabbed my hand.

She got a small smile in return. I laid my head on the window and closed my eyes. "I'll wake you up when we get there" I gave her a thumbs up and let sleep take over.

🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤