Sleepover

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️MATURE CONTENT

On the drive back, a wave of exhaustion came over me. The pancakes had sobered me up and now I was just tired. But I didn't want to be away from Henry. I turned to him and said, "Do you want to stay with me tonight? Jane is staying with Bill so I'll be by myself. I don't want you to go yet. And I'm not talking about doing anything. I'm still not ready for that yet. I just want to be with you."

"I don't want to leave you yet either. I would love to stay with you tonight. And I promise to be on my best behavior. I'm happy just spending time with you."

I was a little nervous about having a sleepover with Henry but I didn't want to be apart from him. I wanted to do normal couple things with him. And there was something so intimate about sleeping next to someone.
    We pulled up outside my building and Henry parked in a guest spot. I got out of the car and pulled out my student ID to open the door.

"I'm excited to see your room" Henry said.

We got in the elevator to head up to the fourth floor. I had never had a guy up to my room other than Liam. And that was strictly platonic. It felt scary. I was letting him into my life completely.
      When we got to my room, I unlocked the door and stepped in. Henry walked in and went right to my desk to look at all my pictures. I had a giant bulletin board that I filled with pictures of my friends and family, ticket stubs, cards, notes, and other sentimental items. A lot of the pictures were of Jess and Liam. It hurt to see them. The thought of losing their friendship was too painful to bear. I needed to try to fix things. I had to make Jess see that Henry was not the horrible person she thought he was. She couldn't just skip out on my life. I wasn't sure how to fix things with Liam. It might just take some time for him to move on. It's what I had to do to get over my feelings for him.
    I grabbed my pajamas and left Henry to go down to the bathrooms to get ready for bed. When I got back, he was sitting on my bed with his shoes off and scrolling through his phone.
He looked up at me and smiled. "Cute pjs. Do you want me to sleep in Jane's bed? I'll do whatever you're comfortable with."

"Can you....lay with me for little bit?" I asked nervously. He stood up to put his phone on my desk and to turn out the light. I pulled the covers back on the bed and crawled underneath. He got in next to me and pulled me into the crook of his arm. I laid my head on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. I instantly relaxed and could feel myself starting to doze off. Before I fell asleep, I heard Henry whisper "Sweet dreams Emily."

When I woke up the next morning, I was laying on my side and Henry was on his back with one arm over his face and the other draped over my legs. I guess I had moved out of his arms at some point during the night. I was amazed that we both were able to sleep in my small bed. I could tell by Henry's breathing that he was still asleep. I didn't think I would be able to get up without waking him so I decided to just stay where I was and watch him sleep. He looked so peaceful in his sleep.
     I still couldn't believe that we were together. I had spent so much time infatuated with Liam that I never allowed myself to open up to anyone else. Maybe I was just waiting for Henry all along. He was everything I never knew I needed. I had never felt such a strong pull towards anyone before. I really felt like it was meant to be. It sounded so corny but how else could I explain it. We somehow were brought together at just the right time for both of us. I didn't care if all my friends were against us. I would do whatever it takes to be with him.
    He stirred in his sleep and his eyes opened slowly.

"Were you watching me sleep? That's really weird Em. You're creeping me out."

I opened my mouth in shock but before I could defend myself he started laughing. I swatted him in annoyance and he turned towards me and started tickling me. I was extremely ticklish so I started thrashing to get away from him. He was stronger then me and I somehow ended up underneath him. He stopped torturing me when he realized what we were doing. He brought a hand up to my face and brushed my hair out of my face.

"You look beautiful right now. I could get use to waking up next to you everyday."

It felt like my heart was going to burst. I really wanted to tell him that I loved him but it felt too soon. With his history, I was afraid I was going to scare him off. And I was scared he wouldn't say it back.
    He moved off of me and I sat up to catch my breath. I knew that if we started something, neither one of us would be able to stop. I grabbed my phone and it was already 12:30 in the afternoon. I guess that's what happens when you don't go to bed till 4 am. I was starving and I knew there was nothing to eat in my room.

"Do you want to go grab a bagel in the dining hall with me? I have nothing here. I need caffeine too."

"Okay. What do you have going on today? Let's hang out. Maybe stay in and watch a movie? Just the two of us."

With the way he was looking at me, I had a feeling there wouldn't be very much movie watching going on. Not that I minded.

"I actually don't have to work today. I think it might be the first Saturday I've had off all semester. A relaxing, drama free day sounds like heaven."

I got up to grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. Henry made no move to get out of my bed. When I got back, he still hadn't gotten up. I decided to get him back for his tickling attack earlier. I jumped on him and started tickling his stomach. My surprise attack worked at first but he easily overpowered me. I was sitting on his stomach and we were both laughing so hard we could barely breath. He was holding both my wrists to prevent any further tickling. When we both caught our breath, he pulled me down and kissed me. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He opened his mouth and I did the same. All of a sudden, he rolled over and pinned me beneath him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt one of his hands at my waist start to move under my shirt. I kissed him harder giving him permission to keep going. I wasn't thinking at all by this point. Just feeling. And I wanted Henry. I wanted him to touch me everywhere. His hand moved up my stomach and I shivered. When he reached my bra, he moved his hand underneath it and cupped my breast. He rubbed his thumb gently over my nipple and I felt my body involuntarily lean into his. Every nerve in my body was on fire. He pulled away from my mouth and started kissing my neck. When he reached the spot under my ear, I let out a moan. He continued to kiss that spot knowing how sensitive it was. In that moment, I would have let him do whatever he wanted to me. He pulled his hand out of my bra and went to the button on my jeans. He lifted his face to look me in the eyes. It felt like he was making sure I was okay with what he was doing. I answered him by going for the zipper on his pants. I needed him. He went back to kissing my neck but moved to the other side. Just as he was about to reach his hand into my pants, there was a knock at the door.