The Honeymoon Period

Twenty minutes later, Bill texted that they were all downstairs. Henry picked up my bag and we made our way outside. When we got outside it was immediately obvious that they were all drunk. I guess they got into the punch. I noticed Chris wasn't with them.

"Henry, Chris isn't here. Doesn't he need a ride back?"

"He texted me earlier. He met a girl at the party and he was going back to her place. Looks like we have the room to ourselves tonight."

He gave me a look that made it obvious what he was thinking. I wasn't sure I could go for another round after what we did in the bathroom earlier.
We all piled into Henry's car. I sat in the front and Nick, Jess, Jane, and Bill squished into the backseat. I didn't even ask where Melissa was. She wasn't my favorite person right now. Jess made Henry go through a drive thru for burgers and fries. The ten minute ride back to the apartment turned into a thirty minute trip. I spent the whole time just laughing at everyone's drunk antics. Was I this funny earlier? I still wasn't completely sober but I wasn't as bad as everyone else. Poor Henry! He spent the whole night taking care of drunk people.
When we finally got back to the apartment, we all just hung out in the living room for a while. This turned out to be the best part of the night. Just the six of us. I always enjoyed small groups more than parties. I felt so much more comfortable spending time with all my favorite people in the world. It was perfect.
I was sitting on the couch leaning against Henry with his arm over my shoulder. I could feel myself start to get sleepy. In fact, I could have easily fallen asleep right there. Henry must have sensed that I was getting tired because he stood up and announced we were going to bed. Of course Jess had to make a comment.

"No ruckus in there tonight kids. Don't make me come in there and yell at you again."

"I make no promises," Henry responded.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me up off the couch. I followed him down the hallway to his room. He shut the door behind me and locked it. I walked over to my bag on his bed and pulled out my pajamas. I started to unzip my dress.

"Wait, I said I wanted to take that off of you."

He was standing behind me and he placed his hands on my shoulders and he leaned down to kiss my neck. A bolt of electricity went through me. He finished unzipping my dress and pushed the straps off my shoulders. The dress fell to floor. Next, he unhooked my strapless bra and tossed it aside. He reached up and grabbed both my breast while he continued to suck on the sensitive area below my ear. One hand moved lower into my underwear to massage my clit. I leaned back and a moan escaped my lips. He took his other arm and wrapped it around my waist to keep me steady. I reached up a hand and grabbed his head. He was now biting on my ear and I could feel myself start to tense up. My whole body exploded in a very intense orgasm. I went limp and Henry held me tighter to keep me upright.
I leaned my head back on his shoulder and he put his mouth next to my ear and whispered, "I love you so much it hurts." I turned myself around and grabbed his face and kissed him as deeply as I could. I hoped it conveyed how strongly I loved him. I reached for the zipper on his pants and pulled it down. Then I pushed his pants and underwear down to the floor. I pushed him down on the bed and took my underwear off. He reached over to his drawer, pulled out a condom and quick put it on. I straddled his lap and lowered myself down on him. I leaned down and started kissing him again while rolling my hips.

"I need you Henry. I love you."

"You have me Em. All of me. I'm yours."

"And I'm yours."

I continued moving until Henry finished with a grunt. I laid my head on his chest while he stroked my back. I felt a tear drop fall from my eyes. Everything I was feeling for him was overwhelming me. I wanted to hold on to this moment forever.
Henry rolled us over so that we were now both on our sides facing each other. He stroked the spot where my hip bone curved down and met my torso.

"You're so beautiful."

"So are you. Especially your eyes. The first time we met, I couldn't get your eyes off my mind. I was trying to think of ways to see you again. I couldn't believe you were at that frat party. And then when we ran into each other outside, it felt meant to be."

"The first time I saw you, I noticed your body first. You don't realize this, but you have an incredible body. It's very sexy. And then at the frat, you were wearing those tight skinny jeans and that little black tank top. I don't even want to tell you the thoughts I had."

"You remember what I was wearing?"

"I remember everything."

"You know, I've never met anyone as sweet as you. You are really good at this boyfriend thing."

"Really? I just say what's on my mind. You deserve to know how special you are."

"Thank you."

"We should probably get up and get ready for bed. Unless you want to sleep naked. I'm cool with that too."

"You wish!"

I got up and put my pajamas on. Henry got up and threw on a pair of shorts before leaving the room, presumably to go to the bathroom. He came back a few minutes later with a bottle of water and ibuprofen.

"Take a couple of these before you go to sleep. It'll help with the hangover."

"I feel bad you had to deal with a bunch of drunk people tonight. You're not much of a drinker, are you?"

"I used to be. It was starting to get out of hand so I cut back. I'll maybe have one or two drinks but I'm not really interested in getting shitfaced anymore."

"How was it getting out of hand?"

A dark shadow passed over his face and his expression changed.

"I did some things I'm not proud of. I ruined a couple shows for the band because I was wasted. I hurt some people because I'm a mean drunk. I don't want to be that person anymore."

I didn't want to push him to say anymore. I could tell it was a sore subject. I took the ibuprofen he gave me and drank most of the water bottle. I grabbed my toothbrush and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When I got back to his room, he was laying in bed with his eyes closed. I could tell by his breathing that he was sleeping. I crawled in next to him and kissed him softly. He stirred and rolled over to put his arm around me. I closed my eyes and let myself drift to sleep