Good Times

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️MATURE CONTENT

Henry looked a little concerned at how fast I was downing my drink. I finished off my first one and walked over to refill my cup. When I came back to Henry, he grabbed the cup out of my hand.

"You need to slow down Em. There's a lot of alcohol in this."

"I'm trying to have fun."

"I'm sorry about what my friends said. It's only been you since we met. I swear."

"I know. I just hate hearing about all the girls you've been with. I'm afraid you'll want to go back to all that."

He put our cups down on the counter next to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. He looked me in the eyes and said, "I'll never find anything better than this."

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my mouth. I completely forgot we were in a room full of people.

"Hey you two, get a room." Melissa's obnoxious voice brought us back to reality. She walked in with Kevin and Liam. They got themselves drinks and came and stood in the corner next to Henry and I. Henry kept his arms around me and it felt like he was marking his territory. I didn't mind. I leaned my head against his chest and breathed in his scent. It was intoxicating. Or maybe that was the alcohol kicking in. Either way, I didn't want Henry to let me go. I felt content in his arms. I didn't care if it hurt Liam's feelings. He needed to get it through his head that I was with Henry.

"So Henry, no show tonight?" Melissa asked.

"Nah, we don't play until Sunday night at Shooters."

"That's a shame. I've always enjoyed watching you play."

The way she said it almost sounded flirty. Or maybe I was just being paranoid. I reached over to the counter and grabbed my cup to take another gulp. I downed half of it before Henry could stop me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Liam stifle a laugh. It felt like I was missing something here.

"Em, you are going to make yourself sick. Why are you drinking so fast."

"I don't know. Let's go find Jane and Jess."

I pulled out of his arms and started walking into another room. It was big and all the furniture was pushed against the walls. There was music playing from speakers hanging on the walls and a few people were standing around the sides. It was still early in the night. People weren't drunk enough yet to start dancing. I found Jess, Nick, Jane, and Bill in a corner of the room sitting on a couch. They were drinking beer. I don't remember seeing a keg anywhere. Maybe I should switch to beer so I wouldn't get sick. But first I should finish what's in my cup so it doesn't go to waste. I quick gulped down the rest. Henry looked at me like I had lost my mind.

"Fuck Em! I can't believe you just did that. What is going on with you tonight?"

"O lighten up Henry! It's a party!"

Jess and Jane were laughing at us. I was never a big drinker and my friends found it hilarious when I got drunk. And I was definitely drunk at this point. My vision was a little blurry and I couldn't keep my thoughts straight. Henry sat down in the last open spot on the couch and pulled me down on his lap.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight tonight. I don't think you realize how much vodka you just drank."

"Too late now."

"What am I going to do with you?"

"I can think of a few things."

"So can I."

I leaned over to his ear and whispered, "I want you to take me into the bathroom, bend me over the sink, pull my dress up and fuck me."

I had never said anything so dirty out loud before in my life. But I was so drunk I didn't care. I wanted Henry to know how much I wanted him. I wanted him to know what he did to me. He coughed to cover up his shock at my words. He tightened his grip on my bare thighs.

"I'm going to take her to find some water." Henry announced too loudly to our group of friends. We both stood up and Henry kept his hands on my hips to keep me steady.

"Sure ya are!" Jess said sarcastically. I gave her a sneaky smile and she just laughed. Henry led me out of the living room, and up the steps to the second floor. He went into the bathroom at the end of the hall and shut the door and locked it.
He grabbed my face and kissed me hard. He pushed me up against the door and my hands went for the buttons on his shirt. I somehow got them all undone and slipped the shirt down his arms. My hands roamed all over his bare torso. His thumbs hooked through the waist band of the thong I was wearing and he pushed it down for me to step out of. He grabbed my thigh and brought my leg up around his waist. I went for the zipper on his jeans and pushed them down his legs. He already had a condom in his hand. He quickly rolled it on and lifted me up so he could sink inside me. He slammed into me over and over again and I bit his shoulder to stifle my screams. He suddenly broke free and he put me back down on my feet. He then maneuvered me over to the sink and stood behind me. I bent over and he slammed into me from behind. I put a hand over my mouth. He reached around to my front and started to massage my clit. The feeling was indescribable. I didn't even know I liked this position but of course it was amazing with Henry. Within a minute, I came. Henry let out a loud grunt and came too. He collapsed onto my back. I gripped the sink to keep my balance. That was the hottest sex we had ever had. I never thought I would be the kind of girl to sneak into a bathroom at a party and fuck my boyfriend. The combination of Henry and a lot of vodka turned me into a different person.
We stood back up and I felt lightheaded. It was stupid to drink as fast as I did. I looked in the mirror to fix myself and I couldn't even see straight. I started giggling. Henry stopped buttoning his shirt and turned me to face him.

"I'm so drunk." I laughed even harder. Henry couldn't help but join in.

"Yes you are. I'm cutting you off. Now put your underwear back on and let's go back to the party."

"So bossy."

We made ourselves presentable and opened the door. Thankfully no one was in the hallway. Henry led me back down the steps and into the crowd of people.