Love

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️MATURE CONTENT

We laid there for a while in each other's arms. I started to feel like I was going to fall asleep so I forced myself to sit up and move off of Henry. He sat up and threw away the condom and then laid back down and pulled me into the crook in his arm. I laid my head on his chest while he stroked my hair and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Em."

"I love you too Henry. That was....I don't even know what to say. It was incredible."

"It was. You're okay with all this right?"

"Yes Henry. I wanted to do this. I didn't want to wait any longer."

"I just want to make sure you trust me after what happened. I want you to know how much this means to me. How much you mean to me."

"I know. I wouldn't be in your bed if I didn't."

"Stay with me tonight."

"I don't have anything with me."

"You can borrow something of mine to wear to bed and I'll take you back to your dorm in the morning. Just please stay with me. I don't want to let you go yet."

"Okay. But I need to go back to my room by 9. My first class is at 10."

"Whatever you need. I'm going to grab a water. Do you want anything?"

"A water sounds good. Thanks."

He gave me a quick peck and stood up. He pulled on his jeans and I couldn't help admiring how he looked without a shirt. He was so sexy. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world because he was mine. And I was definitely his.
   After he left the room, I got up and started to put my clothes back on. I stopped when I remembered that he said I could borrow something of his. I picked up his discarded t shirt and pulled it over my head. I didn't care if it was dirty. It smelled like Henry which was the best smell in the world. I would need to borrow some pants or shorts though to sleep in.
   Henry came back in with two water bottles, our phones that we left in the living room, and a bag of chocolate chip cookies. He must have read my mind.

"Do you know how hot you look in my shirt? If your not careful, we're going to have to go another round."

"Promise?"

The look of shock on his face caused me to have a giggling fit.

"I love to hear you laugh. I think it's one of my new favorite sounds. That and when you moaned my name. I need to make that happen more often."

Now it was my turn to be shocked. He smirked and leaned down and kissed me on my mouth slowly like he was teasing me. How could he turn me on with a few words and a kiss? It's like I couldn't get enough.

He moved to my neck and peppered my skin with soft kisses. He moved his mouth to my ear and whispered, "You are so beautiful Emily." There was something so sensual about the way Henry said my full name.
   Before we really did go at it again, there was a knock at the door. Henry growled in anger and I remembered that I wasn't wearing any pants. I quick pulled my jeans on while Henry waited to open the door. When I was covered, he unlocked the door and Chris immediately barged in. I'm sure he put two and two together but he was nice enough to not make any comments.

"Sorry dude, but I really need my sociology book. I have a test tomorrow and I haven't even started studying. I'll probably be at the library all night."

He went to his desk, looked through a stack of books, grabbed one, and walked back out of the room. I suspected he was staying out all night to give Henry and I space. I still felt weird about Henry's friends knowing that we had sex after everything that happened over the weekend. But I guess it was inevitable that his roommate would find out.
   I grabbed the bag of cookies and pulled one out. I decided to text Jane to let her know that I wasn't coming home tonight. She immediately texted back a thumbs up. I loved how she didn't even question me. Anyone else would have given me the third degree. Henry plopped down on the bed next to me and took a bite of the cookie I was holding in my hand.

"You did not just do that. That's just wrong!"

"I did. What are you gonna do about it?"

I grabbed the pillow that was next to me and swatted Henry's head with it. My giggling fit was back and I guess it was contagious because Henry joined in. He launched himself at me and pinned me down on the bed. He held my hands above my head with one hand and used the other hand to tickle me. He was so much stronger than me so there was no way I was going to get out of his grasp. I started bucking my hips to fight off his tickling attack and I ended up throwing off his balance which caused both of us to fall to floor. At this point we were both laughing so hard we could barely breath. Jess and Nick ran in the room at the sound of our bodies hitting the floor. Jess gave us a funny look and asked, "What kinky games are you two in here playing?" This just made us laugh even harder which I'm sure made us look crazier. I couldn't even get a coherent answer out for Jess.

"Whatever you two are doing, maybe keep it down. Let's not have the neighbors knocking on the door to complain." The irony of Jess scolding me instead of the other way around was not lost on me. I was definitely acting out of character and it could only be Henry's influence. He brought it out of me. He made me feel more like myself. And he made me so happy. This had been one of the best days of my life.
After our hysterics finally calmed down, Henry got and pulled me up off the floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. I put my hands on his bare biceps and became completely distracted by how hard they were. And then image of him playing the guitar popped into my head. I was really becoming infatuated with him.

"So what do you want to do now? It's still early. We could watch tv. Or do some schoolwork. Or I could make you moan my name again."

He had that hungry look in his eyes that made me a little weak in the knees. I couldn't resist him even if I tried. I went up on my tippy toes and placed my mouth on his. He responded by opening his mouth and his tongue found mine. His hands undid the button on my jeans and pushed them down to the floor. Next, it was my underwear. He placed his hands on my bare hips and maneuvered me back down onto his bed. He leaned into me so I had to lay back and now he was on top of me. The anticipation of what he was going to do to me was almost too much. He sunk his finger into me and I gasped. His other hand was kneading my breast under his shirt.
He pulled his mouth away from mine and pulled my shirt up so he could kiss the space between my breast, then he worked his way down. When his mouth found my clit, his tongue pressed down and swirled around. My back arched at the exquisite sensation and I moaned his name. He responded by sucking and flicking harder. At the same time, his finger was inside me going in and out. He placed his other hand on my stomach to keep me still. I could feel the tension start to build up inside me. He knew what he was doing and he was really good at it. He continued to suck and flick and a few seconds later, my body tensed and I let go. When I came, I practically screamed Henry's name. I didn't care who heard it. I was too lost in the sensation.
I laid there for a few minutes trying to gather my wits. I was all sensation. I couldn't even open my eyes. I could hear Henry unzip his jeans and then the ripping of the condom wrapper. When he laid on top of me, I opened my eyes to see him looking at me with almost a reverent look in his eyes. He slowly entered me and this time felt different. The first time was urgent and passionate. This was slow and purposeful. It felt like we were expressing how much we loved each other. He continued to look into my eyes as he moved in and out of me. This wasn't just sex. This was making love.
After a few minutes, I could feel his muscles start to tense and he growled my name when he came. He leaned his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. We laid there in each other's arms like we were each other's lifeline. In such a short amount of time, he had become everything to me.