Chapter Fifty-Four: Aishiteru

Hello everybody! 

I just wanted to warn you that this chapter will contain lemon in it, so for those of you who don't want lemon, don't read it! And for those who wanted it, here you go!! Enjoy!!!

(Also I thought about whether their child should be a girl or a boy, and all the comments I read were in favor of a baby boy. I don't know but the idea of them having a girl first can't seem to leave my mind. So I thought that maybe they could have first a girl and then a boy, so that the two could have a sibling relationship like Tsunade and Nawaki; that would be so cute :) But that's just an idea, so I guess I'll have to see). 

One last thing, for those who don't wish to read this chapter, I'll try to update the next one asap, not tomorrow because I have a last oral exam to take, but I'll begin working on it on Wednesday :) 

Xoxo

---------

As soon as Kakashi had closed the door, he pinned Mai to the wall, none too gently before capturing her lips again. Mai let him take the lead and kissed him back as eagerly as he was kissing her. She opened her mouth, which nabled Kakashi to slide his tongue into her mouth, and tasted every corner of her mouth as well as her own tongue.

He kissed her till they were both out of breath, a bit aggressively but it was full of love. They pulled back and breathed heavily. Only their ragged breathing could be heard in the lighted room.

This time Mai wasn't thinking anymore at all. She was just consumed by passion and love. She was forgetting all the problems she had to deal with as the Hokage.

Both were staring into each other's eyes lovingly, unwilling to break eye contact.

But as much as he wanted to have Mai for himself all night long, he came to think that maybe this wasn't really appropriate, let alone romantic to do it now. (He had just read too many Icha Paradise books but fortunately his reason was still there to keep him grounded). He wanted her by his side forever and not just for a one night stand.

"Mai..." he whispered, still panting.

But the Hokage was completely lost in his eyes.

He was about to talk again but Mai put her index finger on his mouth, breaking free from his grip.

"Shhh..."

Kakashi was somehow surprised at her reaction. He had expected her to go back to reason.

"No thinking about problems or anything tonight. I just want to let go for once," Mai said in a soft yet sensual voice.

This made Kakashi feel hot. He wasn't used to this kind of Mai yet.

"And I think we already waited for too long."

"But you just said-" Kakashi started but was cut off by Mai's lips on his.

She kissed him languorously as if her whole life now depended on him. Kakashi kissed her back without hesitating, and put his hands on her waist delicately. These were trembling slightly due to the overflow of emotions he was feeling. Mai put her arms around his neck and held onto him tightly.

They kept kissing in the same way as earlier for a few more moments before pulling away again to catch their breath.

Kakashi then removed his hands from her hips to cup her face and kissed her lovingly on her forehead, right where her Byakugō mark was. Afterward, he began caressing her left cheek softly in a slow motion.

Mai leaned in the touch and relished this intimate moment. It was so good to have this warm feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"Are you sure you want to do it?" Kakashi asked her.