Chapter Seventy-Five: The Kage Summit (Part Three)

"My name is Madara Uchiha." 

"Sasuke!" Karin exclaimed happy and relieved. 

Mai was staring at both him and Sasuke wide eyed in disbelief.

But... How did he manage to save him...?  Was her first and main thought.

"I have something that I want to explain to you all."

"What is it?!" The Raikage spat.

Mai couldn't even speak for now. 

Everything was happening way too fast...

"It's about my plan... The project Tsuki no Me."

Mai could clearly see the sharingan in his right eye as he was speaking, the only eye where there was a hole in his bright orange mask. It was shining a bright red. 

Next thing she knew, the Raikage was aiming at him in a flash. But the Raikage just passed through him as if he were a ghost and as a result the Raikage only ended up punching the wall that was behind him. 

This man was really fast, Mai couldn't help thinking, not as fast as the Yondaime though...

"Bring Sasuke back!" he spat.

"Then listen to my explanation."

How did he do that? Mai was now wondering as her eyes only grew wider. He made Sasuke disappear in the blink of an eye... And the Raikage couldn't even touch him.... No, he passed through him....

Could this man really be Uchiha Madara....? 

No... he can't be him... This black hair... And this mask... Why would he be wearing a mask.... 

Madara Uchiha was so famous throughout the whole Ninja world... So why would he need to wear a mask? And not just any mask... a weird orange mask?  

And on top of that, he should be more than a hundred years old.....

So that didn't make sense...

Mai was getting so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice that Tobi had just asked Karin to heal Sasuke, making her disappear as well.  

"So that's Madara's ability?" Kankurō stated. 

"Now then, are you all ready to listen?"

This made Mai snap back to reality. 

She couldn't even try to have a proper conversation with him since everyone was there listening....

"I'm the one who sent Sasuke here."

I knew it...

"I was intending on weakening the Five Kage and taking you all hostage."

Mai was now frowning. 

"To smoothly implement the aforementioned project Tsuki no Me. The injuries I sustained during my battle with the first Hokage Hashirama were too severe. I have no strength in me now."

"Is this a plan to restore yourself?" C asked.

"Are you kidding us?!" Mai finally intervened like Naruto would do whenever he was angry. 

"Your fight with my great-grandfather happened many decades ago, and you had more than enough time to regenerate yourself during all those long years, didn't you? And as I see you now, it seems that you've regenerated yourself more than enough. Should I remind you that had my great-grandfather been alive, like you, he should be more than a hundred years old, and logically since you are supposed to be the same age as him, you should be more than a hundred years old. That's curious; I've never seen anyone live so long with such bright black raven hair. Not even my great-grandmother managed to live so long, and yet she was an Uzumaki, a clan who are famous for their vitality and exceptional long life span. So you should tell us your secret," Mai stated like the rational woman she was, saying the last part with a tint of irony in her voice.