Chapter Ninety-Three: Sealing

Why do my two babies have to look so hot and be so perfect? 

They're just...🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤😍🤩

🔸🔸🔸

An ice dimension now... Mai thought, frowning.

Well, at least now they could all have their feet on the ground and didn't risk to die falling into lava. So she should be relieved. 

The clone that had been healing Akira and holding Mai and the others finally went to help his real self as Sasuke had just been sent in another dimension.

So Mai carried Akira again. She stared at the girl before thinking about what Madara had told her earlier. 

A Jinchūriki whose Bijū has been extracted is bound to die. Unless... he is revived. So even if Naruto's clone had healed her with his new powers, she feared it might not be enough for her to survive...

"..........."

Naruto didn't have the Rinnegan so he couldn't revive people like Nagato had with his, or rather Madara's.

"Mai," Kakashi said, catching her attention.

"Huh?" 

They both stared into each other's eyes intently. 

He could see she was still worried about the young girl.

"Don't worry, she will be fine," he said to her, trying to reassure her, but he wasn't even sure she would be...

As he was carrying Obito he eventually put him to the ground so he could lean against an ice wall. 

"The only way to save her is to seal the Yang part into her," Mai stated solemnly. "And we have to do it as quickly as possible."

Right after she said that, Obito regained consciousness. He groaned slightly in pain as he covered his right eye. 

"Obito...." Mai said in awe.

But he was supposed to have died.... So Naruto...

"Kakashi...?" he said. 

His eyes sudden widened in realisation. 

"What..."

His gaze then landed on Naruto's clone.

"What happened? I was supposed to have died," he pointed out.

"I know. But I revived you. However...."

Staring into Naruto's eyes was enough for him to understand what this meant.

"I see...."

Naruto then explained everything that had happened until now as they were all running to get where the real Naruto was fighting, and he told him as well that Sasuke had been sent in another dimension.

Obito said he wouldn't have enough chakra to use his Kamui to bring Sasuke back so Sakura offered to help with her Byakugō no Jutsu.

"Thank you for helping me", Naruto's clone said as he was now standing next to Obito.

"No need to. Remember that I used to have the same dream as you as a child. I am Kakashi's friend, your father's subordinate, and an Uchiha like Sasuke."

"Obito...." Mai trailed off as she was standing beside him.

Said man glanced at her earnestly.

"I....I'm...."

"It's okay, Mai."

"........"

"I should be the one apologising to you, but I guess a simple 'sorry' won't be enough for all the pain I've put you through..."