28. Mindset & Motivation

It's You again God,

Your Word came so clearly as I turned my eyes to You this morning. Thank You for every part of Your Word, the Bible. You have given me everything I need to live for You. Everywhere I turn in Your Word, there are reminders that my attitude to others should be like Your attitude Jesus. You modelled love over and over again when You lived here on earth. I am so thankful that I have Your Spirit living inside of me! May I be led by Your Spirit today:

"Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others."
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2:1-4‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Yes I have great encouragement from my unity with You Jesus! Yes I am constantly comforted by Your love —filled to overflowing! Yes I have found a deepening friendship with the Holy Spirit and have felt His tender affection and mercy day after day! So yes Lord, today I choose to be joined together with others in perfect unity—with one heart, one passion, and united in one love.  I choose to walk with my brothers and sisters with one harmonious purpose —to love. Please fill me with Your love and joy! It's not all about me but how I can love others in Your Name, viewing their needs and best interests above my own. This is authentic humility and I can only live like this through You! I choose to let go of every hint of selfishness!

The bottom line is about my mindset:

"In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:"
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2:5‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Lord, I pray fervently that today, Your mindset would be my motivation!

All glory be to You,
Amen.