44. Worth

It's You again God,

You are worthy of all my praise and yet You care so much about my feelings of worthiness. Thank You for clearly telling me that You love me and for putting these short verses on my mind:

"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father's care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows."
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:29-31‬ ‭NIV‬‬

I see Your great love for the seemingly insignificant sparrows and somehow You love me even more! Thank You my Father for demonstrating Your love in sending Your only Son to die for me. I am so blessed!

"You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭5:6-8‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Even the darkness of my sin could not stop You from loving me! I am so thankful Jesus, for allowing me to be chosen, loved and adopted! Father, You have blessed me so much!

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves."
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1:3-6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

When the enemy tries to make me feel unworthy as thoughts of inadequacy come into my mind, I will turn my eyes to the cross, the greatest picture of love the world has ever seen!

In Jesus' Name,
I have great worth,
Amen.