69. Help me with my Unbelief

It's You again God,

Thank You for Your love and ongoing patience with me. Time after time I realise that I say I am a believer but it very quickly seems I have quite a bit of unbelief hanging around in my thoughts. It makes me think of this incident as Mark recounts the story of the man who has a son who is possessed by an evil spirit. I love the reassurance around belief in Jesus' words:

"Everything is possible for one who believes." Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!""
‭‭Mark‬ ‭9:23-24‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Thank You that I can come to You and ask for help to overcome my unbelief. Help me to take all the promises in Your Word and to be able to claim them as my own today and believe them without a waiver of a doubt!

"His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires."
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭1:3-4‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Cause me to remember these precious promises and to claim them as my own today:

""Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.""
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:28-30‬ ‭NIV‬‬

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11-13‬ ‭NIV‬‬

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:29-31‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Thank You so much that all of these promises are yes and amen in Jesus!

"For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God."
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭1:20‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Thank You that everything is possible for one who believes,
In Jesus' Name,

Amen.