37. Reconciled

It's You again God,

I am in awe of You God! I wait for You..............and You come in all Your splendour and majesty! I could never have been good enough to sit in Your presence Father but You wanted me as Your very own child and You made a way. Your mercy and grace in sending Your own Son to take the punishment for my sins, has changed everything! Thank You Jesus for being obedient even to death on a cross! I am so thankful that I don't worship a dead God but One who rose from the dead, conquering the enemy! You sit at the Father's right hand and I know that right now, You are interceding for me.

Thank You for Your Word that teaches and guides me through each day of my life. I am so blessed by Your reconciling love and it's Your love that gives my life direction, just as it did for the apostle Paul:

"Christ's love has moved me to such extremes. His love has the first and last word in everything we do. Our firm decision is to work from this focused center: One man died for everyone. That puts everyone in the same boat. He included everyone in his death so that everyone could also be included in his life, a resurrection life, a far better life than people ever lived on their own.

Because of this decision we don't evaluate people by what they have or how they look. We looked at the Messiah that way once and got it all wrong, as you know. We certainly don't look at him that way anymore. Now we look inside, and what we see is that anyone united with the Messiah gets a fresh start, is created new. The old life is gone; a new life burgeons! Look at it! All this comes from the God who settled the relationship between us and him, and then called us to settle our relationships with each other. God put the world square with himself through the Messiah, giving the world a fresh start by offering forgiveness of sins. God has given us the task of telling everyone what he is doing. We're Christ's representatives. God uses us to persuade men and women to drop their differences and enter into God's work of making things right between them. We're speaking for Christ himself now: Become friends with God; he's already a friend with you.

How? you ask. In Christ. God put the wrong on him who never did anything wrong, so we could be put right with God."
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:14-21‬ ‭MSG‬‬

Your love has made such a difference to the world! My life has never been the same since I met You Jesus! Your love fuels my passion and motivates my actions! Because of the amazing fresh start I have in You, I need to make sure I am always open to forgiving others and sharing the wonderful news of reconciliation with all I meet. Help me with this Lord!

I am Your representative today in my home, neighbourhood and beyond. May I share the wonders of Your love and see many becoming friends with You.  Thank You that You do the work through Your Holy Spirit in me. I look forward to the great things You will do today!

In Jesus' Name,
Amen.