Information & Character Details.

Rayne Ellie MarshallAge: 27About: Rayne is the youngest daughter of Alexander and Fleurie Marshall

Age: 27
About: Rayne is the youngest daughter of Alexander and Fleurie Marshall. After just losing her father can she overcome her emotional trauma and find her own feet in Russia.

Illeya Michaelov AlekseevAge: 29About: Illeya has been working to aid his mother and take over from her in running part of the Russian Mafia

Age: 29
About: Illeya has been working to aid his mother and take over from her in running part of the Russian Mafia. All he knows is work, but he has always had a weakness. The young girl that stole his heart when he was only sixteen.

Synopsis

Rayne Ellie Marshall, the youngest child of Alexander and Fleurie Marshall.

After the death of her father Rayne is left on her own, at the young age of twenty seven she takes responsibility for half of her fathers company in its secondary location Russia.

Moving away by herself she attempted to start her life over again. To regain control of what she has left. Little did she know that this would be what brought her towards a rollercoaster ride of love, lust, hatred and danger.

"I just wanted to start over. I wanted to get away. I couldn't bare it anymore, without dad I felt lost." I sobbed quietly into Illeya's shirt. He rubbed my back softly and listened eagerly. "I only had him, I don't remember anything about my mother. I know what she looked like but I can't remember what she sounded like or anything!" Illeya pressed a gentle kiss to my temple.

"I'm here for you Rayne, I promise."He whispered softly. "I'll always be right here."

Warnings

•Strong motherfucking language
•Grammatical errors. (I will fix them once I am done editing my other books)
•Google Translate
•Some mature scenes.

This book is prewritten and will be released at set times. It will be released every other day after the first three chapters have been uploaded a day after this.

Enjoy xo

...

Oh and finally before I forget, here is a playlist for the book.

- The Void ~ Andy Black
- Dear Future Self (Hands Up) ~ Fall out Boy
- BURN IT DOWN ~ Linkin Park
- All The Small Things ~ Blink-182
- Daydreaming ~ Paramore
- Do Me A Favour ~ Arctic Monkeys
- One Hundred Little Deaths ~ Juliet Simms
- Fake You Out ~ Twenty Øne Piløts
- Ghost ~ Sleeping With Sirens
- Bulletproof love ~ Pierce The Veil
- High School Sweethearts ~ Melanie Martinez
- I Miss You ~ Blink-182
- The Kill (Bury Me) ~ Thirty Seconds To Mars
- A Liars Funeral ~ Slipknot
- Mrs Infamous (My Sweetness) ~ Palaye Royale
- Nice2KnoU ~ All Time Low
-Not Gonna Die ~ Skillet
- The Only Hope For Me Is You ~ My Chemical Romance
- War Crimes ~ Waterparks
- Smells Like Teen Spirit ~ Nirvana
- Underdog ~ You Me At Six