Chapter Twenty-Seven

Rayne's POV

He was on one knee, his eyes kind and sincere. A plush cushion was in his hand was a velvet black box with an emerald ring, with a silver band. His expression was worried, very worried.

He took a shaky breath and asked, "Rayne, will you marry me?" I gasped and  nodded. He stood up and moved forward and pushed the ring onto my ring finger. I took a calming breath before I threw myself on him and pressed a deep kiss to his lips. Muttering,

"I love you so much Leya."  I pulled away when I heard Rose clapping. Noah was behind her with his hands around her waist. Leya held my hands and stood beside me,

"Congratulations guys." Noah announced and Rose then said,

"Alright, show me the ring." I wandered forward and showed my now ringed finger, it felt so weird yet so good. She almost squealed, and then praised. "Illeya, the ring is gorgeous." Her smile was wide and her eyes proud.

Illeya cleared his throat, "Also, I may or may not have bought us a new property in the east of Russia, far away from here." My heart soared and I leaped into his arms and pressed a lingering kiss to his lips. It was soft and sweet, as I was very aware of my big sister right next to us. 

Rose then slowly exited the room announcing "Enjoy what ever you get upto in here. Use protection." And then shut the door. I moved over to the door and locked it. Before making my way back to Illeya.

Let's just say that me and Illeya were very tired that next morning from a lack of sleep.

...

I sat up in bed and saw Illeya sleeping peacefully next to me. His breathes were even and he looked incredibly peaceful. I tapped his arm and his eyes slowly fluttered open, adjusting to the light. His arm wrapped around my waist and then greeted in his husky morning voice,

"Goodmoring fiancée." I couldn't help the blush that crept up my cheeks and the shiver that traveled down my spine to my core. I loved that I was his fiancée. That I was engaged to him.

"I love you too Illeya, but can we go see this property that you bought?" He nodded and then said,

"Pack a bag, I'll have the men bring over our other things. Also we'll be flying and then driving to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy. I stopped breathing for a second. I had only been to Petropavlovsk once with my father on business but it was beautiful. And it was snowy, and I adored snow. I let a breath out and proceeded to kiss Illeya again before hopping out of bed and getting inti the bathroom to shower and y'know do all my business.

After about an hour, we were both ready and had packed bags and were in the entryway, waiting to say goodbye to Rose before we left. She approached us and hugged me promptly.

"I'm so proud of you Raynie, and remember you always have a home with me and Noah and Ollie and Jasmine and let's not forget here. You always have a home here." Her hug tightened as she then pressed a kiss to my cheek and then saying, "I'll always be here for you Raynie, don't forget to call and visit please. I'm a grandma now, I need someone to remind me how young I am." I let out and laugh and let go, Illeya promptly wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

Rose pointed her finger at Illeya, "And you remember if you hurt her I will have your balls and then your life got it." Illeya nodded and let out a small chuckle.

"I would never dream of hurting her Mrs Valentini. I love her too much." Rose sighed and then said her final goodbyes before we left for the airport and were soon on the jet across the country. On the plane, I could feel my eyes getting heavier and slowly drifted off into a deep slumber and when I woke I was in a strange bed.

Illeya stood over me as he slowly whispered, "Welcome home, dorogoya."
I sat up and he joined me. The bed was so comfortable. It was a four poster bed with curtains in a deep blood red. The sheets were golden, everything about this bed screamed wealth, from the style to the black chrome frames that held the curtains. And the matress, don't even get me started I never wanted to get out.

Nevertheless, I got out of bed and grabbed Illeya's hand and dragged him out of bed. "Please take me around the house." I pleaded and Illeya nodded but then spoke.

"Under one condition. I blindfold you-" Oh my where is this going, blindfold me, oh good lord this was going to be fun. Then I realised that I missed everything he said after blindfold me. Oops.

"Could you repeat that please Leya, I was in a world of my own." He nodded with the cheekiest grin on his face and then said,

"As I said, I'm going to blindfold you and take you outside the house and then reveal it to you and then you can explore. Then I might keep a hold of the blindfold for later." He winked, oh God have mercy on me. He pulled the blindfold out of his pocket and then carefully guided me out of the house. When the cold air hit me, I breathed out a sigh of relief.

"One."

"Two"

"Three."

I took a breath.

...