Chapter Four

Rayne's POV

I stood at the bar and ordered my first drink, a peach and lime daiquiri. I quickly washed it back and ordered another. The cycle continued and after about five, I was beginning to feel the buzz of the alcohol hit my system and grabbed Illeya's arm and dragged him out to the dance floor. I began to move fluidly to the mind numbing beat that pulsated throughout the club. He stood and watched with a smirk on his face.

"C'mon dance with me." I yelled over the music. He shook his head no and responded,

"I don't dance." I let out a loud laugh. Grabbing his hand, I brought him closer to me and began to sway my hips, I then got up on my toes and announced in his ear,

"Dance with me or I'll find another partner to dance with." A smirk fell on my lips as his expression turned sour. He grabbed my hand and then spun me. He moved his lips next to my ear and whispered,

"Game on Marshall." I chuckled and began to start my signature dance, I swayed my hips along with the beat of the music, occasionally running a hand through my long brown hair. I then slowly dropped to the ground in front of Illeya and slowly made my way back up. Illeya never once took his eyes off of me. Once I had finished, he grabbed my hand and spun me around, dipping me at the end. He then pulled me back up and placed his hand at my back as he began to grind his hips into mine. We stayed like that for about two songs and then headed back up to the bar.

"Shots. Shots. Shots." I chanted, and Illeya ordered a tray of shots, there were about twenty on the tray and I parted the sea of shot glasses equally. Both me and Illeya started on the shots. After about seven, I was struggling and could feel the rush of the alcohol make my system buzz and begin to make my body numb. I then polished off the last three and look over at Illeya who was finished off his last shot. He looked over at me, a goofy grin spreading across his face. We spent about another hour at the club, dancing and drinking before I called the car to go back to the compound. We stumbled out of the car and into the compound. We both drunkenly navigated our way to each others bedrooms, or so I thought. I stumbled to my room and went to shut the door when I saw Illeya standing at my door.

"You know I always had the biggest crush on you." He whispered, slurring a couple of his words. I smirked,

"Did you?" He nodded and then got closer to me, placing a hand on my cheek. He ran his thumb over my lips.

"I dreamed about kissing these beautiful, plump, pink lips of yours. To taste you, to be around you all the time." He got closer to me, I could feel his breath on my face, the pungent smell of alcohol overcoming my senses. "I still do." He finished before crashing his lips down onto mine. Our lips collided and an overwhelming sensation overcame my body. It seemed like it was too pleasant, it filled me with joy, with passion. I responded to the kiss with the same amount of passion that Illeya put in it but eventually gave up the battle of dominance and let him win. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, he pressed me against the wall. His lips left mine and found themselves at my neck. I moaned softly as he gently bit and sucked down my neck. I whimpered quietly as he slowly made his way down to my collar bone. he made his way back up, leaving butterfly kisses on the marks that he had left on my neck. Once he reached my lips he pressed another hard and demanding kiss to my lips. From this he moved me away from the wall and into my room, shutting the door behind us, he threw me onto the plush queen sized bed. I lay back, the pillows messily arranged above my head. He crawled above me and pressed his lips back on my own. I made quick work of removing his shirt and ran my hands down his toned abdomen. He groaned loudly, his hands ran through my hair. He began to remove my top when my phone rang. I ignored it and continued with Illeya. I sat up and kissed down his chest, he grunted and moaned as I did so. But then my phone rang again.

"Answer it." He spoke as I got off of the bed and wobbled over to get my phone. I looked at the caller ID it was Rose. I answered it and put it to my ear.

"Where the fuck are you Rayne. Me and your brother have been worried sick about you, we thought that you'd been fucking kidnapped. Tell me where you are this instant!" She ordered. Praise the liquid courage that ran through my veins as I responded,

"Yeesh, who are you my mother. Oh wait your not because she's been dead for twenty six years." I heard Rose groan on the other end of the phone.

"Are you drunk? For fucks sake Rayne! Don't tell me you've done anything stupid." I sighed and then responded,

"So what if I am, and I am in Russia for your information."

"Rayne. Alcohol does not solve your problems, it gives you a hangover and temporary distraction. Trust me I know. I did the same, as did dad after mom died."

I sighed, "I've gotta go Rose, I love you big sis."

"I love you too Rayne, be safe please." I hung up my phone and placed it back on the table and looked over to Illeya who had passed out on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and changed into my pyjama's and then crawled into the bed next to him. His arm draped over my hips pulling me closer to him. My eyes closed as I breathed softly as I inhaled his musky, masculine scent. A deep sleep came over me.

...