Chapter Forty-Two

Rayne's POV

One month later.

It had been a whole month since we adopted Micheal and he was settling in fantastically. He was loving school and doing really well, he had high grades and played basketball for the school. He really fit with us and he was happy. When he had free time, he and his friends would help out at the shop and me and Illeya would pay them twenty dollars for doing so. He was thriving. I was scared that he would be a recluse of sorts, but no. He was lively and joyful. Today was a big day, Ollie and his wife and Noah and Rose were coming over to meet him. Ollie and Jasmine were staying in a hotel in town and Rose and Noah were staying here. I couldn't wait.

I went to go wake up Micheal to find him awake, fully clothed and petting Indigo. They had really bonded, he had bonded with the other dogs as well but there was something special about his and Indigo's bond.

"Hey." He initiated and I smiled at him,

"Hey Micheal, breakfast is ready downstairs if you want it. You did remember what today is right?" He nodded and stood up, Indigo chased his heels as he followed me out of the room.

"So will they be here when you pick me up from school?" I nodded. He then asked nervously, "Do you think that they will like me?" 

I let out a long exhale. Closing my eyes for a brief second, "Of course they will. I promise, and if they don't. Which they won't. Then we can kick them out and send them on their merry way back to Sicily or New York. Okay." He smiled and I pulled him in for a hug. "You're seriously the best Micheal. Trust me, they will adore you. Plus both Rose and Jasmine are pregnant, they'll be all baby crazy and want to take you home with them because you are just too amazing." He let out a soft laugh and then smiled down at me. I slapped his arm playfully, "Don't look down at me like that. I may only be five one but I make up for my height in personality." He laughed and we then continued walking through into the kitchen where Leya was waiting. Micheal went to his usual spot and ate whilst I made my coffee and pecked Illeya's lips. 

"Rayne. How old are Rose and Oliver?" Micheal asked and I smiled over at him answering,

"Rose is forty five and Oliver is thirty eight. Why?" I responded and he shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. I sat down opposite him with Illeya and ate my breakfast and Leya ate his. The day was like any normal one, Illeya dropped Micheal off at school and then we went to work and then I came home at one and left Illeya at the shop and I quickly prepared a guest bedroom for Noah and Rose and then waited nervously for their arrival. Rose and Noah were the first t arrive and then about half an hour later Ollie and Jasmine. I settled them in and started the forty five minute drive to Micheal's school. I stood outside the car and waited five minutes until he came out of the gates. Micheal was very similar to me, he didn't want to be taken or picked up from school  in flashy, fancy or expensive cars so I always took the mini. He quickly got in and I asked about his day as we drove back. As we approached the house, I quickly made sure to note.

"One thing Micheal, be careful of how you speak of people that you dislike unless they have done you a lot of harm in the past because Rose will have a hit out on their head in mere seconds okay. Trust me I am coming from experience." He glanced over at me and then asked,

"What happened that made you have to give the warning?" I chuckled and then responded,

"I've had many an ex boyfriend nearly slaughtered by my family. I won't go into detail but I've had to pay off a few snipers and hit men in my time." He laughed and then said,

"You're life seemed so fun. Why did you decide to leave it?"

I sighed, I get why he would see the thrill of it all so I figured that I had to tell him, "It may seem fun and exhilarating. Yeah it can be, it is like being Gods you can have someone killed at the click of your fingers. But it is also very dangerous and harmful to your family. My sister lost one of her daughters because of this lifestyle, Clarisse. She was only seven at the time. My father lost my mother, and both of his parents. It's horrendous what it does to families. The loss and pain is not worth the thrill or pain for me. I lost enough because of it. I also gained things, such as you. If I had never been apart of that lifestyle then I probably would have never adopted you and been as happy as I am now. It's had to explain, but it's like all of the pain was worth it in some fucked up sense." He nodded and I parked the car in the garage. "Also, Noah looks intimidating with all his tattoos and piercings and whatnot but he's a teddy bear." Micheal laughed nervously and we then entered the house.

Rose and Jasmine were the first to swoon over Micheal, they swarmed him and rushed over to greet and hug him.

"I did warn you." I commented and Micheal laughed. I made my way over to the coffee table and placed my bags under it. Once Rose and Jasmine had finally stopped bombarding him, Noah and Oliver introduced themselves to him, they all introduced themselves as 'uncle' and 'auntie' which was not the greatest because I left it to Micheal as to when he felt comfortable enough to call me and Illeya mom and dad, but it was down to him. I was not going to force it upon him at all. Micheal seemed slightly uncomfortable, but after a shirt while he warmed up to them and started getting into longer conversations with them. That was until at five, Leya came through the door with the dogs. They all scampered around and visited each person and said their hello's each person but Noah stroking them. I looked over at him, confusion evident on my face.

"I don't want pet them because then your sister here will insist again that we get one despite the fact that we have another child on the way." Rose glared at him, but Noah simply shrugged it off. That was when Illeya remarked,

"If you're staying here, I don't want any domestics." I laughed along with Ollie and pretty much everyone else but Noah and Rose. The rest of the evening breezed by and I made dinner and we all ate and then after dinner, Ollie and Jasmine went off to their hotel and we sat up with Noah and Rose for a couple of hours before I saw them to their room.

"I know that this isn't a fifteen bed mansion like you have, but it'll do. If you need anything, me and Illeya are just down the hallway. Sleep tight and if I could request no sex that would be great because the walls are really thin." They laughed and then bid me a goodnight before I headed to bed. I changed into my pyjama's and then went to go check on Micheal who was fast asleep with Indigo at the foot of his bed and I then headed to bed. I was tired, but also really fucking horny and I have the feeling that Illeya is to as we have been so focused on Micheal and the store that we haven't had much time or energy and haven't had sex in ages. I emerged from the closet and saw Illeya sprawled out on the bed, his eyes glued to his phone screen. Tonight would be the night. I approached him and quickly straddled him, pulling his phone from his hands and placing it on the bedside table. I pressed a soft kiss to his lips and he glanced up at me eyes glossed over with lust.

"Mmm, as much as I would love to pound you into oblivion here, we need to go somewhere a bit more private." Illeya carefully moved me off of him and led me up the ladder and into the snug. He closed the hatch and then pushed me onto the bed, I pressed my lips to his in a fierce and lustful kiss as he pressed himself against me. He quickly removed his shorts and my pyjama top. He caressed my breasts slowly, almost teasing them before he moved his lips down and slowly sucked on them and occasionally nibbled on them or left hickeys. Once he reached the elastic of my pyjama bottoms he quickly pulled them off and made quick work of entering my wanton cavern. It felt amazing and me and Illeya both released low moans as we felt each other. It was amazing. We both met as he thrust himself into me and soon we were covered in a thin layer of sweat as we slowly reached our peaks and collapsed onto the bed, recovering from the pleasure that we had just received. Both Illeya and I pulled the cover over us and laid together on the bed, I was just about to be met with wonderful sleep as I heard it.

Micheal screaming!

...