Chapter Thirty-Six

Rayne's POV

When the plane touched down in Russia I took a deep breath and quickly made sure that the kids had all their bags and what not before we left the plane. A car was waiting for us as we got out of the jet. I got all of the kids inside the car and double checked that Illeya had brought my car back and he had. I hopped in the front as the driver drove us home.

As we reached the end of our journey home I asked the kids, "Are you ready to see Russia?" They nodded, clearly exhausted and I chuckled slightly before saying, "I'll go over the rules tomorrow once yous are well rested and alert. However, we only have three free rooms, so either two of you would have to share or one of yous can sleep on the sofa." They shared a look of mild shock and then as Sam was about to speak up I then remarked,

"I was just kidding, but the fourth bedroom is in mine and Illeya's room. It's just above it in the attic. You would access it through our bedroom closet and then if you needed the bathroom you would need to come down the step ladder and through the closet to the en suite. Anyone up for that room?" They all shook their heads so I then said, "Indigo likes to sleep up there and there is a TV in there but  not in any of the other rooms." Sam put her hand up before her brothers and I nodded. Saying,  "Ding, ding ding we have a winner."

We pulled up at the door and the kids took their suitcases and stood at the door as I thanked he driver and took my own. I took my key and opened the door. Illeya had passed out on the sofa waiting for us and I for one thought this was adorable but the kids just sniggered at him. "C'mon." I uttered showing them to their bedrooms. As I was showing Sam how to get to the bathroom from her room I was almost knocked over by Indigo. She was so big now. Sam was immediately won over. I picked Indigo up and told Sam to climb yhe ladder and climbed up myself and popped Indigo down who snuggled in on an armchair. I quickly rifled through  both bedside draws removing, a blindfold, condoms and a couple of my pairs of underwear and pyjamas and left her to sleep. I shut the hatch on my way down and then checked on the boys who were all fast asleep when I entered their retrospective rooms.

I then went downstairs and woke Illeya up. He smiled when he saw me and pulled me in for a kiss. My God I missed this. I missed him too much. I pecked his lips one final time before we headed up to bed. I couldn't be bothered to get changed or take off my makeup so I simply took my bra off and collapsed on the bed and fell into a deep sleep in Illeya's arms.

The next morning the alarm clock rang out and I got out of bed, Illeya followed and I then stretched out and headed to the bathroom before going to wake Samantha.

"Leya, could you go wake up the boys?" I uttered as I quickly changed into my dressing gown and tied my hair up in a messy bun. He nodded and I then pulled the hatch open and climbed up the ladder. I was met with Sam and Indigo cuddled up on the bed together and I decided to take a picture of them. I then quickly put it on the groupchat and put my phone back in the pocket of my dressing gown.  "Time to get up Sam. You've got a busy day today." She slowly got out of the bed and greeted me. Indigo ran towards me and I petted her and told Sam, "Get changed, I'll see you downstairs in the kitchen in ten minutes. You can shower once me and Illeya have gone over the rules and you have had breakfast." She nodded and I picked up Indigo and carried her down the ladder and headed downstairs.

Once I was in the kitchen I put Indigo's food out and let her out into the garden to do her business. The boys followed behind Illeya, as he approached me and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips.

"Sam will be down soon, could you start on breakfast Leya. I'll go over the basic rules and conditions that their parents set." He nodded and pressed another kiss to my forehead before starting on pancakes for breakfast. I looked at the boys who were all sat at the kitchen island.