Chapter Fifty

Rayne's POV

Both me and Illeya were separated, he and Micheal were at Ollie's house with all of my nephews and all the girls were here in mom and dad's house. There weren't going to be any wild shenanigans because well both Jasmine and Rose were heavily pregnant so they couldn't drink. The others were way to young so we had planned a night where we had a couple of beauticians come to the house and give us all face masks before tomorrow before we headed to bed for an early night. Sounds like a great bachelorette party right. I did however really enjoy it because it meant that I wasn't going to my wedding hung over or even worse still drunk.

****

I woke up at six am, and headed downstairs to grab a quick breakfast before I showered and then headed into the living room where the makeup artists and manicurists were now waiting. They worked at the same time and were quickly done. I looked flawless. My face was perfectly made up and my nails were short but a pristine white with small silver dots in the centre. It was simple but beautiful. The girls then all got their hair and makeup done. I was getting my hair done once I'd gotten into my dress with only I had seen.

I pulled Rosaline upstairs and quickly changed into my dress and she helped do the back up properly. I glanced at myself in the mirror. The dress was gorgeous. It was a fitted A line dress that had a lace bodice that cut in a sweetheart shape and had a mesh covering that went up to my neck and then covered my arms  with a Victorian style cuff at the wrists.  The skirt was a crisp white and emphasised my hips a d slender figure. It had a small train that ran about a foot behind me. I had a pair of plain white kitten heels aswell to give me a little bit extra height so Illeya didn't have to bend too far down to kiss me.

I headed downstairs with Rosaline who was on her phone texting as Rose gawked at the dress. She waddled over to me, as quickly as she could and pulled me in for a hug.

"You look amazing Raynie. You really do." Her eyes filled with tears as I quietly said,

"Hey don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup and isn't it my job to cry today." She laughed and patted her under eyes with a tissue before we headed over to the hair stylist who quickly tied my hair back into a typical brides bun, and then placed my veil on and secured it in place.

My phone buzzed as I was sitting on the sofa, it was Ollie saying that he was on his way over with the cars to take us to the venue. I was ready. I had to be ready, why was there a knot in my stomach that felt like it was getting tighter and tighter. My heart was pounding out of my chest and my head was begging to throb. I headed into the kitchen and grabbed a paracetamol for my headache and then waited by the door for Ollie. Within minutes he arrived and I pulled him into a tight hug the minute he walked through the door. Me, Ollie and Rose were all riding in the same car and the others were going in he car that was leaving now do they could they their seats at the venue. I knew, just knew the amount of press that would be there, we were one of America's richest families and one of the richest families globally so it was going to  be high profile. A large SUV pulled up, not your typical wedding car but I mean we needed the security. We were all in the car and I was feeling nervous, but excited. I had been waiting for this. I had a smile plastered on my face. Rose and Ollie were sat on either side of me and they both had a hold of my hands.

We pulled up outside the venue and Rose and Ollie glanced at the press that were being held off by the ample amount of security that we had at the venue. The door opened and I took a breath, before watching Rose waddle her way ahead of us, Ollie gripped my hand tighter and said,

"We can leave now if you want to. We can just drive away and maybe have one of the mens fingers slip on the trigger of their gun." I chuckled and shook my head no. He smiled and we both got out of the car and walked down the line of press who were all desperate to get pictures. Ollie stopped by the door of the church and pulled my veil over my face and laced his arm through mine once more before we got the signal and headed down the aisle.  Everyone who could was standing and watched as I walked down the aisle with Ollie to a light and breezy melody on a piano. I glanced at Leya and Micheal who looked over at me fondly. We soon made our way to the final row of pews and Ollie pecked my cheek and smiled over at me once more before finding his seat.

Illeya glanced at me, his eyes shining with love and unshed tears. The music slowly stopped and everyone sat down. Rose and Micheal found their seats at the front, as the priest began to speak. Illeya and I grasped eachothers hands and looking into eachother eyes.

The priest gave the regular speech before stopping so that we could tell eachother our carefully prepared vows. I started,

"Illeya Michealov Alekseev, you single handedly changed and simultaneously saved my life. I was in a horrible place when dad died but you brought a smile back to my lips and allowed me to be happy once again. I don't think that I would have ever achieved such happiness if it weren't for you. I really love you, unconditionally and I know the tragedy and devastation that occurred last year but because of it we were given Micheal. I want a future with you, Micheal and any other children or animals we pick up along the way. My future with you seems bright, a beautiful bright light a one without you would be filled with darkness and I couldn't cope with that. I love you so much Leya." I smiled at him tears streaming down my face, the priest prompted Illeya and he started,

"Rayne Ellie Marshall, I didn't plan this because I can't put my love, adoration and pride for you in words. You are the only thing that got me out of that life and helped me every step of the way when my mother was killed. You were the missing piece of my puzzle. You showed me that love can be true and that it isn't all a steaming pile of shit that people make up for books. I swear that as long as I am along side you that I will love and cherish you and that wherever our story takes me, you and Micheal that I will love you both through all of it, ups downs and the rest of it all. I love you kroasoka."

The proest then made us repeat the traditional vows before he finally announced, "You may now kiss your bride." Illeya pulled my veil off of my face and back over my hair and pressed a soft, but lingering kiss to my lips. "May I now greet the new, Mr and Mrs Alekseev." Me and Illeya pulled apart and wandered towards Micheal as the guests cheered. We pulled him up from his seat and walked with him inbetween us as we headed outside the church back to the house.

The party at the house went on for about three hours before people started to head home and it was just our family left. Micheal was sitting with Antonio and Alessio, I wandered over to him and then said,

"Just head to bed when you feel like it okay." He nodded and I kissed his forehead softly. I wandered over to Illeya and we headed upstairs, he insisted on carrying me over the threshold of my bedroom door and took our sweet time consummating our new marriage. It felt fantastic, not the sex, well yes the sex but also staying this mew chapter of our lives. It felt like we had climbed the mountain that felt impossible to climb for the majority of our story. We were now married, I was now Rayne Alekseev, but I would always be a Marshall at heart. I just really hope that I have made my parents proud and wherever they are they're looking down or up at me and my siblings, they have a smile on their faces and pride in their no longer beating hearts.

It's a new chapter of our lives and no-one knows what is to come but we will take it, be it positive or negative, because that's what Marshall's do.

...

(A/N Epilogue coming soon.)