M E E T

T O N Y S T A R K

Your black heels tapped tapped as you walked down the marble designed hallway

Your black heels tapped tapped as you walked down the marble designed hallway. You were actually pretty confident in what was happening today. You had an interview with the one and only Tony Stark as his personal assistant. The other applicants saw you there with your head held high, confidence radiating off of you. Some thought that you were full of yourself, others saw it as a threat.

You placed your bag next to you, crossing your legs over one another. You flipped you freshly tighten dreads over your shoulders wiping the corners of your lips. (Sorry if you don't have dreads.. just replace it with whatever hair type you have.. 🤪)

Little did you and the others know, Tony was looking through the cameras. His eyes automatically caught a stare at you, licking his now dry lips.

"Well hello there.." he zoomed in on your body.

"Ew Tony. Stop being a creep." Natasha replies rolling her eyes. She was here in assistance to him, losing a bet where she had to be at his hand and feet the entire week. "Women aren't an object." She scoffed standing up.

"I never said she was, thank you very much. I just see an attractive looking female, and well you know the rest." He gave her a forced smile standing up. "Call her in please." Sighing, Natasha stops playing with the objects on his desk and goes get the mystery beauty.

A couple of seconds later, you walk in with a smile on your face. "Hello, Mr.Stark. It's a pleasure to meet you.." she shook his head. As cliche as it sounds, he could be sworn that there was some chemistry being released in the air between him and her.

"Please. Call me Tony. Have a seat." You nodded sitting down, handing him a folder with all of your papers. Diplomas, Certificates, Resumes for certain job criteria's. You pushed it, showing you black acrylic nails.

"Ugh, I love your nails." Natasha smiled at you, you smiling back.

"Thank you!" You exclaim.

"I wish I could get my nails did, but with my line of a work that's not even in the picture.." she rolled her eyes looking at Tony.

You knew who they were, but you were not going to fangirl. If anything you were just going to wait till you got into your car and scream till you lost your voice.

"Okay, you're hired." He responded standing up, making you look at him with a shock and confused expression.

"Wait, what?"